TWD:NML weekly challenge over 2k star count Hall of Fame

MonsutaMonsuta Member Posts: 1,168
The original Crazy Scores http://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/27333/crazy-scores/p1 by @NCDawgFan thread was unfortunately off topic & closed, so I'll make a new thread focusing on player that break 2000 star.

28th June 2017, Ka-Boom challenge with hunter damage bonus (1 Minute Gas Refills weekend event)

1. @Stelio 2261 star

2. @Terminates 2244 star

3. @SlickRick 2030 star

4. @bun 2018 star

20th September 2017, Farmlands challenge with warrior damage bonus (Double XP from Kills weekend event)

1. @Stelio 2157 star

2. @tdiddy 2009 star

There is NO higher rarity when we use all legendary to craft the badge, we are being punished for having a chance to get LOWER rarity.
This is NOT WORKING AS INTENDED & it's UNFAIR.
FearofabotplanetTeeceezyTHCrossPigdandancar77TroublemakerAndreaMadiTJSGeneral_PainSteliotdiddyBill_ZRTMrsScattercushionTatdJdmJadenpradibigbeanoMattOfEarthzeekdogmack22bababooeyKaz

Comments

• MonsutaMonsuta Member Posts: 1,168
    edited October 2017

27th September 2017, Dim Forest challenge with assault damage bonus (1 Minute Gas Refills weekend event)

1. @Fdch 2966 star

2. @Stelio 2171 star

3. @Terminates 2140 star

4. @tdiddy 2049 star

5. @GForce 2037 star

6. @Slayer 2013 star
    There is NO higher rarity when we use all legendary to craft the badge, we are being punished for having a chance to get LOWER rarity.
    FearofabotplanetMattOfEarth
  • flyingcowkingflyingcowking Member Posts: 382
    Terminates numbers are doctored! 600 stars.
    Flatulent person
  • MelificentMelificent Member Posts: 6
    I also made 2000 exaclty but since I didnt finish one map on the next round it only show you 1967. Disappointed.
    Monsuta
    @Melificent So the score in leaderboard only update when you've completed the round? Good to know.
    avelardez
    I guess so. I asked why. Havent received an answer yet.
    Sorry, I miss read. I finished 33.1 making 2000 exaclty. I show 2000 exaclty. But if you look at me on the local leader board. You will only see 1967. It doesnt show the extra 33 stars because I didnt finish one map on 33.2. I still dont understand. It makes no sense. It doesnt really matter to me but its just weird.
    Monsuta
  • avelardezavelardez Member Posts: 1,017
    What level walkers for that 2900 score.
    edited October 2017
    @avelardez He finished at least RSL 36, maybe even a few rounds of RSL 37.
  • NCDawgFanNCDawgFan Member Posts: 2,070
    No one really believes someone scored 2900 stars do they???
    GForce
    @NCDawgFan Mod said they will take a look into that.

"We can take a look into that. Does seem really high, but let's not jump to any conclusions without evidence of foul play."
    http://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/comment/264734/#Comment_264734
    edited October 2017
    Mad skills. I was able to manage up to level 33s with that assault bonus and help from them wrestler armors. Them 34-39 are on a whole other level.
    MonsutaMelificent
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    > @Melificent said:
    > Sorry, I miss read. I finished 33.1 making 2000 exaclty. I show 2000 exaclty. But if you look at me on the local leader board. You will only see 1967. It doesnt show the extra 33 stars because I didnt finish one map on 33.2. I still dont understand. It makes no sense. It doesnt really matter to me but its just weird.

A possible answer;
    Did you join your current guild after scoring 33 stars? If so those 33 wouldn't show in the leader board but would show in your total.
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
    No, I was with the Mavericks OG all week. I asked the help desk and just got the most annoying auto response ever, that they look into it cause it is not working as intended but no answer. I just glad it shows correct on my end and I got screen shots to prove it. It shows in my I tab. Its just the leaderboard thats wrong. I have been playing a long time but new the the forum. Not sure how all this works yet.
  • TeeceezyTeeceezy Staff Posts: 3,576
    Welcome to the forums @Melificent ! :)
    Biraju_MAVERICKSzeowerus
    edited October 2017
    @Terminates Yeah, we definitely need a weekly top player ranking, btw I only saw you getting over 2k last week in global & US local.

4th October 2017, Terminus challenge with shooter damage bonus (Double supplies weekend event)

1. Terminates 2022 star

JadenFearofabotplanet
  • TerminatesTerminates Content Creator Posts: 934
    I think the players that excel each week will be different depending on the challenge and the class event. Fortunately for me, shooters are my best survivors and this challenge was perfect for shooters ;p

I just got lucky there!

Need some visual stimulation?
    Click HERE to view my Youtube channel. Watch for quick updates and early announcements regarding our beloved TWD NML game.
    Join the EH family and party with me!
    MonsutaJadenFearofabotplanetromeo
    This challenge makes it very easy to hit 2K.
    MonsutaDavid_H79PinchuTwdbsgper4
  • SerpSerp Member Posts: 610

Would it be trivial to start a 1800 Star thread of fame?
  • TroublemakerTroublemaker Member Posts: 1,163
    18th October 2017
    "Ka-boom" Challenge with Assault 50% Damage Bonus

::
    Mavericks Guild Family
    David_H79Monsutazeowerus
  • EZoneEZone Member Posts: 3
    edited January 2018
    2k club
    romeo
  • romeoromeo Member Posts: 595
    no time no gas. but satisfied with 2k+.