HERO WEEK 3 (Post your results)

Comments

• RouvinatorRouvinator Member Posts: 96
    Everybody would Stop spending Phones if they would say yes
    TJS
  • MadPuppyMadPuppy Moderator Posts: 2,828
    I was happy with both Daryl and Negan. If this keeps going I won't have enough radios. :p
    TJSmack22
  • crambert_neccrambert_nec Member Posts: 1,350
    Can they at least confirm after Wednesday? Haha
    Leader of WATCH TOWER RoD
    RouvinatorJaden
  • docfinzenburgdocfinzenburg Member Posts: 543
    8 calls to get my legendary Negan, 5 calls with 64 token each
    TJSSCBMA
  • Mais88Mais88 Member Posts: 348
    3 calls. 64 Negans. Rest green. Im done.
  • jrodrf2jrodrf2 Member Posts: 233
    I'm not stoked for Negan, barely use bruisers. But I liked that they had Daryl and Rick. Got Rick to legendary and Daryl is a bit closer to pink (3 calls, got 64's on all of them) I enjoy using Rick, even if it's not often, and I use Daryl frequently. Everyone has their opinion and you guys may not enjoy the heroes they've offered, but many do.
    That said, if they were to end the week with Sasha, Abe, Aaron, and/or Merle, I would be all over it!
    mack22zeekdogsanchezi910
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,397
    Anyone else notice a hero call pattern?

Warrior - Jerry
    Shooter - Rick
    Hunter - Daryl
    Bruiser - Negan
    ? ? Scout - ? ?
    ? ? Assault - ? ?

Anyone else want to guess? I think I know.. muahah
    Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

crambert_necJackBauer
  • red234red234 Member Posts: 15
    Gabriel pls. I have just 20 tokens left to unlock him but he never shows up in trade shop
  • PapacasPapacas Member Posts: 416
    Well the 2 heroes I am waiting for are shooter and hunter, so if @ShadowaceAz is right, no hope
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501

DAY 5

The Governor

-
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
    DrUnpleasantmack22
  • DodkongDodkong Member Posts: 1,048
    Sigh
    "I always say, if you must mount the gallows, give a jest to the crowd, a coin to the hangman, and make the drop with a smile on your lips." -Birgitte Silverbow, The Fires of Heaven, The Wheel of Time

"Death is lighter than a feather. Duty, heavier than a mountain." - al'Lan Mandragoran, The Great Hunt, The Wheel of Time
    mack22
    Well at least we now know we will not only get live (on the TV show) heroes. Not that this guy, as Negan, is really a hero, but ok
    CzarnyJo
  • TeeceezyTeeceezy Staff Posts: 3,576

What a freaking disappointment. NG, can you confirm that there will be a Hero Week 4 that features only the heroes that haven't come around yet? @Shteevie @Fearofabotplanet @Teeceezy @Kaz

Unfortunately we can't confirm that right now. There probably will be another Hero Week some time in the future, though.
    theldssdlbababooey
    So Glenn/Carol next for a Scout?
  • DrUnpleasantDrUnpleasant Member Posts: 561
    edited January 2018
    Considering my Governor has been sitting on 2* pretty much since I started this game. I'm going to say WOO HOO!!!! I've been lucky enough to get all of 8 Govenor tokens in the last 3 months. Sure, Abe would probably have been the big win here... but Gov is probably my most used hero before I get to 800 stars in most challenges.

Time to burn 630ish radios...
    mack22
  • DBonesDBones Member Posts: 800
    6 Governor calls: 3x64 Governor, 2 green goblins, 1x256 Governor. Finally got him to legendary, saving the rest of my radios for (hopefully) Sasha or Aaron (yes, I maintain that Aaron will be the Day 7 Hero).
    Board-certified slayer of the dead
    Proud elder of Dead Stalkers
    TJSDaryl2016DoTakSCBMA
  • iced1979iced1979 Member Posts: 65
    So what you saying MadPuppy is that no Sasha or Aron
    @MadPuppy My Governor is already 5 stars and I do not see any advantage on raising him to 6, assuming my 700 phones would allow me to do that (pretty sure the answer would be yes though). If I was close to making him legendary, as you were, I would also spend some radios

@DBones I am with ya for Sacha and/or Aaron. I don't believe the later will be available though. Not only am I a pessimist, but also that could take some incentive on playing the Distance (at least in Hard mode). I only play Distance till I get Aaron tokens and that's it for me :-)
  • docfinzenburgdocfinzenburg Member Posts: 543
    3 calls for the Governor:
    a) 3x green
    b) 32 Carol, blue, green
    c) 128 Carol (WTF?), 2x green
    TJSmack22SCBMA
  • MadPuppyMadPuppy Moderator Posts: 2,828
    Agreed @Papacas . Had he been legendary already, I would have made 0 calls. Unless a bunch of others had been 6*, then it would have been time for him to catch up again. :)

Whatever radio's I have left over will be spent (at least in part) on the next one I like, either this event or the next.
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    Let's try to keep this thread for posting call results and if you want to discuss Hero Week 3 you can visit this thread;

https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/32477/hero-week-3-discussion-thread
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
    Teeceezy
  • RouvinatorRouvinator Member Posts: 96
    Needed ~200 Phones to Make him legendary. Startet from epic First trait.
    Im hoarding the Rest for merle (Hope dies last :D )
    MadPuppyTJSCzarnyJoSCBMA
  • DBonesDBones Member Posts: 800
    @Papacas, my theory on Aaron is as follows. He is more or less exclusive to the Distance (save for a few tokens via season missions and daily quests). As such, he is highly coveted. His leader trait is very good (not great, but certainly very good), and he has pretty sick regular traits for a shooter, so he is pretty much a bad ass shooter. Tomorrow, they'll give us somebody good (Abe? Sasha?) to use a crapload of radios on, then save the coveted Aaron for the last day, expecting to sell vast amounts of radio bundles, especially to all those alienated players who can't play the Distance, and thus have no other way of getting Aaron yet. NG has been using these kinds of money-grabbing tactics in droves recently. So this is my prediction. Of course, I could be dead wrong, and we could get Eugene instead :D
    Board-certified slayer of the dead
    Proud elder of Dead Stalkers
  • red234red234 Member Posts: 15
    Spent around 100 radios for Governor, made 6 calls. All I got was a sad 64 governor, which wasn't even enough to make him epic. He's 61 tokens away from epic, and I ran out of radios :neutral:

What I got was
    64 Governor
    32 Negan
    32 Glenn
    32 Rick
    A legendary scout with bullet dodge
  • General_PainGeneral_Pain Content Creator Posts: 2,461
    If you want to get demotivated watch this!

RealClareB
  • paintbeastpaintbeast Member Posts: 1,188
    I did 7 calls. I got 64x2 and 256 once. That was enough to get the Governor up to legendary. Still hoarding 947 radios.
    SCBMAJadenTJS
  • pirate1125pirate1125 Member Posts: 316
    Can we get 1 hero who's trait works this week?
This discussion has been closed.