Welcome Kaz!

2»

Comments

• ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 2,714
    Welcome Kaz!

@zbot I also immediately thought of Dragonlance. We are old nerds it seems. A different kind of "gaming" back then.
    Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]
    KazTJS
  • AndreaAndrea Member Posts: 707
    Welcome on board @Kaz !
    "GOD SAVE THE @Kaz " ;)
    TeeceezyKazbigbeano
  • TheMaltesianTheMaltesian Member Posts: 46
    Welcome @Kaz!
    Kaz
  • zbotzbot Legendary Moderator Posts: 6,478
    Thanks for the response @Kaz , now I just feel old. The Legend of Huma was published in 1988, Kaz the Minotaur in 2000.

@BiggyGuyinTWD yup those were the good old days.
    KazTJS
  • ChiefkeoChiefkeo Member Posts: 164
    I'm torn @Kaz, not sure if I should congratulate you or extend my sympathies.
    paintbeastDBones
  • General_PainGeneral_Pain Content Creator Posts: 2,461
    edited January 2018
    What if you are drunk @TJS and you fall?

If people call an ambulance you are young?
    TheMaltesian
  • mack22mack22 Member Posts: 1,124
    Welcome @Kaz, that is Daryl as your avatar right? I know how to cut hair, just sayin.
    1Ris_Lily_Kaz
  • KazKaz Member Posts: 1,423
    mack22 said:

Welcome @Kaz, that is Daryl as your avatar right? I know how to cut hair, just sayin.

It is! Haha. Thanks, mate, If I ever need some scissors, I would definitely get back to you! :cold_sweat:
    1Ris
  • DrunkenDrunken Member Posts: 1,145
    Kaz said:

bladgier said:

@Kaz welcome!!

You better have traits combo like: iron skin, dedensive stance, vigilant, dodge, luck, strong and bullet dodge cause you'll need them here hahah.

Hazardous suit would be nice too, for them flames heheh :# :p

Haha, good one! I know luck is always good to have, but I'm counting on not needing that one! Thanks for the tips, mate!
    Bill_ZRT said:

Welcome aboard - good luck!!

Thanks! :)

Welcome @Kaz !

Thank you!

Welcome to hell @kaz!

Well, I've heard that parties here are pretty hot, right? Thanks! :)

Yay finally making that forum entry @Kaz

Finally came into the light. Now

Let me welcome you properly with some easy questions to answer:

When will the Grind end?

When is the Hero week?

When is the next update?

When are we going to get guaranteed 5 star badges from 5 star components?

;)

Hey Painy!
    Well, for the grind, update and guaranteed badge results it's basically the same answer, which is: I can't really tell what's going on because it can be changed and then I'll burn my tongue, BUT, we are definitely aware of the most complained issues and also, those topics are being discussed in a lot of meetings. So I would say, the future is bright, can't promise anything though, cool? :)

And hero week is sooner than you expect. 8)

Welcome, Kaz! It's great to have you here.

Great to be here, mate! Thanks!
    JayZ said:

Welcome @Kaz!

I'm going to get you started with a tough Q that you may or may not be able to answer.

How soon should we expect another Council update? This doesn't have to be an exact date, but a general timeframe (e.g., a couple of weeks, over a month, etc.) would be very helpful.

I'm asking because the in-game shop has restocked the Winter weapons bundle, and the last time a very tempting weapons bundle came out was prior to the most recent Council update. It included Morgan's Staff with Concuss, the Pitchfork, and the special arc Katana. I purchased that bundle only for a Council update to be announced literally the next day.

Prior to that bundle sale, Morgan's Staff with Concuss hadn't been for sale for nearly a year (all of the Staffs previously sold had Deadly/Accurate/Destructive), so I imagine quite a few people purchased that bundle when they saw it was available.

Needless to say, the timing of the bundle sale right before the Council update could at best be classified as terrible planning/oversight. At worst, it was an incredibly shady business practice to sell an expensive bundle of desirable gear only for it to be rendered obsolete the next day.

We won't have one in the upcoming update. So if you haven't bought the Winter Weapons yet, I would recommend doing so! I'm for sure waiting for the Flare Pistol again because I thought I wouldn't want it before, but apparently I do. :dizzy:
    bun said:

@Kaz are you Shteevie's replacement?

Nope! It's what Bill said. Nobody can replace that blue-haired kung-fu master.
    zbot said:

Welcome to the forum @Kaz , are you a Dragonlance fan? Kaz the Minotaur was one of my favorite Dragonlance characters after Tas.

Haha, sorry, but no. Good reference though, but my Kaz comes from Metal Gear Solid. :)

Hi @Kaz

Hello Losty!
    Jenng said:

Nobody in their right mind would willingly take on this forum, except for you, you badass, @Kaz , welcome!

Haha, well, every time something is being discussed, things get a little bit hot, it's the human nature I guess. But we can always love each other in the end... (right?)
    TJS said:

Welcome @Kaz

Looking forward to getting to know you better.

Same here! thanks, TJS! :)

Love this advice. Solid.... This is why a lot of your customers have no faith in the company. @Kaz you have lost some respect man. :(
    paintbeastTheCrabwrinkled_bag