HERO WEEK 3 DISCUSSION THREAD

Comments

• JadenJaden Member Posts: 2,935
    BTW

I had bad results for Governor on all my three accounts... results on 2nd and 3rd make me think I should not spend more phones on Governor calls...
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you!
  • SteeboonSteeboon Member Posts: 487
    > @TransmuteJun said:
    > Someone hypothesized when they refused to announce the lineup for Hero Week 3 that NG would have some 'good' heros toward the end, to encourage people to buy more bundles, after already having burned their phones earlier in the week.
    >
    > And today, The Governor shows up.
    >
    > Coincidence?
    >
    > (P.S. NG, your ploy worked. The Governor is my most-used hero. I spent all of the phones I had saved for Merle and another 500 phones from my hoard to get him to a second pink star. I'd spend the rest of my hoard to get him to a third pink star, except that it isn't enough phones... unless all of those 64 drops suddenly turned to 256 and 512 drops...).

@TransmuteJun why is the governor so good?
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    edited January 2018
    The Governor is great for farming xp obviously but people seem to forget everyone has their own favorite Hero for their own reasons.

I definitely would have liked to see some different heroes featured this event but the events are never going to please everyone.

As I mentioned earlier, though we've had most of the heroes featured before, many players would be grateful to see them again to upgrade them to Legendary or Pink or the some cases, double pink.

I'm interested to see who we'll have for the last two days but if I personally like them or not isn't really the point.

I won't deny I expected the heroes we haven't had but I'm not too surprised that the surprise NG mentioned of a line up wasn't those who we haven't had.

That wouldn't have been a surprise.

I look forward to the final two this event and I look forward to the next radio call events in the future, what ever they are and whoever they feature.
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
  • msapaevmsapaev Member Posts: 480

he has helped me get some decent gear that would have been junked otherwise.

Have you got a legendary equipment that was apparently improved from an epic one due to the Governor's trait?
  • msapaevmsapaev Member Posts: 480
    edited January 2018
    @David_H79, to make it clear, do you mean if I've got a 22 level gear, the Governor's trait will make its level 23?
    David_H79romeo
  • David_H79David_H79 Moderator Posts: 1,866
    @msapaev
    yes, that's it :)
    TJSmsapaevromeoGovernator
  • Conan1976Conan1976 Member Posts: 758
    Any chance we will see Michonne today or tomorrow? Have been saving up for her.....
    Looking for a guild? The Den is the place to be!
    We bring the fun back! Game Tips and Videos! Common interest non-game related chats too!
    Everyone is Welcome!

Grimes Den & Dixons Den: competitive / different play styles
    Shivas Den: semi-competitive / relaxed Maggies Den: training and growth

Email us to make our home your home: [email protected]
    msapaev
    I can't speak on behalf of NG but there's a chance. ;)
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    PigGovernatorJaden
  • antant Member Posts: 547
    edited January 2018
    Oh, the things I would do for an Abe or Sasha day right now!
    Click here to join the BlackjacknBeef/Asylum Family.

Click here to see my youtube strategy videos.
    Mystique_Lily_
  • MystiqueMystique Content Creator ❤️ Posts: 1,396
    We don’t speak of these “things” @ant
    ⚔️ Leader: TheHerdReturned⚔️
    antJadenbigbeano
  • DrUnpleasantDrUnpleasant Member Posts: 553
    Sasha it is! Not bad...
    David_H79GovernatortheldssdlJaden
  • CzarnyJoCzarnyJo Member Posts: 70
    edited January 2018
    Oh wow, my wonderful Sasha! :smiley:
    Now I'm proud NG ;)
    msapaevantPapacas
  • CronusCronus Member Posts: 998
    Sasha about to get a HUGE upgrade today!
  • DrUnpleasantDrUnpleasant Member Posts: 553
    Boom! 512 token pull followed by 256... Sasha is a happy camper. 440 phones used this week, 290 left and maybe a bit of $ if it's a good'un tomorrow.
    KazJaden
    > @David_H79 said:
    > Now I have a problem.
    > Burn all my radios or keep some till tomorrow?
    > :#

Burn 1/2. That's what I'm going to do anyway.
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    David_H79bababooey
  • David_H79David_H79 Moderator Posts: 1,866
    edited January 2018
    TJS said:

> @David_H79 said:

> Now I have a problem.

> Burn all my radios or keep some till tomorrow?

> :#

Burn 1/2. That's what I'm going to do anyway.

I have too many radios, if the hero tomorrow doesn't please me.
    But too less, if he does. :)
    TJSJaden
  • AxewoundAxewound Member Posts: 27
    I need 370 tokens for leg sasha but only got 58 radios left :(
  • TransmuteJunTransmuteJun Member Posts: 1,987
    Steeboon said:

@TransmuteJun why is the governor so good?

@Steeboon I use The Governor as leader in 80% of my missions (all but the end of the challenge and The Distance). He increases XP and food (if you want food) in crates at the end, which really helps build up resources quickly. I have developed The Governor far enough that he's good on his own and I can live without the extra boost from other heros (such as Merle, Abraham, Dwight, Sasha, etc.). I only need those ones when things get tough at the end of the Challenge and The Distance.

For me, doing most challenge missions and a bunch of hard XP scavenge missions with The Governor keeps my XP bar full.
    DrUnpleasantJaden
  • RealClareBRealClareB Member Posts: 128
    I never get the luck that some people do on here. I spent 250-ish radios and got a couple of 64 Sasha tokens and it was the same yesterday with The Governer. The RNG gods hate me :neutral:
    Currently guild-less.
    Jadenred234Papacas
  • SteeboonSteeboon Member Posts: 487
    > @TransmuteJun said:
    > @TransmuteJun why is the governor so good?
    >
    > @Steeboon I use The Governor as leader in 80% of my missions (all but the end of the challenge and The Distance). He increases XP and food (if you want food) in crates at the end, which really helps build up resources quickly. I have developed The Governor far enough that he's good on his own and I can live without the extra boost from other heros (such as Merle, Abraham, Dwight, Sasha, etc.). I only need those ones when things get tough at the end of the Challenge and The Distance.
    >
    > For me, doing most challenge missions and a bunch of hard XP scavenge missions with The Governor keeps my XP bar full.

I see.... thanks for sharing your views @TransmuteJun
    For me, I have an epic Governor but I don’t see much rewards improvement for my crates. I have frequently used him for scavenge missions and hardly noticed any rewards improvement (maybe just 100-200 more XP occasionally)
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,393

Above =‘s Happy Survivor
    Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

TJSDavid_H79JadenSCBMA