HERO WEEK 3 DISCUSSION THREAD

13»

Comments

• JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,084

I got a bunch of triple Green Goblins, but things improved toward the end for me. Spent 615 radios and got my Gov to Pink. I use him 80% of the time during Challenges and Missions and he has helped me get some decent gear that would have been junked otherwise. I have 1005 radios left over. Glad I saved up. :smile:

Wow, this is like deja vu @Governator. I used 630 radios to get my Gov to pink and left myself with 1149 radios, haha.
    Elder in Legacy Eh, a top 10 global Challenge and Guild Wars guild
    PM me or visit this link to join the Eh family!
    Visit this link for my Distance and Challenge strategy videos
  • General_PainGeneral_Pain Content Creator Posts: 2,459
  • crambert_neccrambert_nec Member Posts: 1,337
    edited January 2018
    I am a little less salty about this week's choices now that today was Sasha day, though. Got some great pulls and she's very close to pink. I could do it but I'm guessing tomorrow is Abe/Jesus/Michonne so I want to save a little stash for them.
    Leader of WATCH TOWER RoD
    Raven2318Jaden
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    edited January 2018
    > @crambert_nec said:
    > Spoiler alert: tomorrow won't be Aaron.

Do tell.
    PM me if you're not wanting to share in public.
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
    @TJS It was really more of a joke. No way they are putting Aaron in one of these special calls.
    TJStristanizJadenPapacas
  • tristaniztristaniz Member Posts: 58
    I think tomorrow will be scout day, this means we only have 3 options Carol, Glen or Gabriel. I still hope for Gabriel or at least Carol to make her legendary. o:) :)
    TJSmsapaevAlexFiliUKDodkong
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 1,560
    I'm so happy Sasha showed up as it was very disappointing so far in my opinion. I used 300 radios to get the 1100 tokens I needed to get her to 6* so I'm happy about that.

I'm hoping NG put Sasha in today expecting us to blow our radio stash with the intention of putting another favourite in tomorrow. I have 450 left over so fingers crossed it's Jesus, Gabriel, Michonne or Abraham :smile:
    Forever Wild Walking B)
    TJStheldssdl
    I think @tristaniz have a good point that we haven't had a scout yet so I'm guessing she's probably right with her predictions for tomorrow.
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
  • CzarnyJoCzarnyJo Member Posts: 70
    > @TJS said:
    > I think @tristaniz have a good point that we haven't had a scout yet so I'm guessing she's probably right with her predictions for tomorrow.

But on the other hand, NG missed in first hero week all scouts and in second hero week they missed all shooters, so there is a chance there'll be no scout again. I got a hope that tomorrow will be assault - Abe :)
    TJSmack22bigbeano
    edited January 2018
    I hope you're right @CzarnyJo
    I'd love to see Abraham tomorrow. o:)

Hopefully they've saved the best for last.
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    mack22zeekdogKyrusbigbeano
  • AlexFiliUKAlexFiliUK Member Posts: 158
    But they already had Governor, an assault class. If they really stick to 1 per class (which is dumb) it's scout for Day 7. Maybe Gabriel/Carol?
    There's only 6 classes though so that rule doesn't even work.
    David_H79