Ultimate Challenge 5 rounds per pass?

ElkadorElkador Member, Content Creator ❤️ Posts: 81
I started with 8 passes and now I am at round 9. I should have 2 round passes now but i only have 1. Is it again buggy this challenge?
I thought ultimate challenge means all 3 rounds is 1 pass.
Steinar

Comments

• wazzujoelwazzujoel Member Posts: 40
    That’s garbage. :|
    MattOfEarthbababooey
  • DLHDLH Member Posts: 401
    Looks right. I had 9 passes started at 23.2
    Asylum/BlackjacknBeef Guild Family
    jimmorrison369
  • PapacasPapacas Member Posts: 416
    Well I had 8 RPs from last challenge and I started at 23.1. No RPs received but after completing 23.1 I got 1 RP...
  • BrassBBrassB Member Posts: 44
    A reasonable person would grasp that during the Ultimate Challenge there will be less rounds played, therefor that should influence and reduce the amount of rounds needed to acquire a Round Pass. Please don't ban me for the slanderous term "reasonable", I understand no one likes being called names...
    paintbeastjimmorrison369bigbeanoDBones
  • MattOfEarthMattOfEarth Member Posts: 632
    What are you not understanding about player(customer) frustration, NG? Please, we are here to help.
    “Simply put, there’s a vast ocean of sh!t you people don’t know sh!t about. Rick knows every fine grain of said sh!t.”

Elder of JiltedProphet - 2 MILLION Stars and counting! Always recruiting, get in touch!
    mik81PapacasTroublemaker
  • Conan1976Conan1976 Member Posts: 758
    this feels / will feel like getting a boemerang in the face...
    Looking for a guild? The Den is the place to be!
    We bring the fun back! Game Tips and Videos! Common interest non-game related chats too!
    Everyone is Welcome!

Grimes Den & Dixons Den: competitive / different play styles
    Shivas Den: semi-competitive / relaxed Maggies Den: training and growth

Email us to make our home your home: [email protected]
  • SPC_TORRESSPC_TORRES Member Posts: 1,999

Gee, @Teeceezy @Kaz @Shteevie, who could have predicted this fallout? Oh, wait, I DID!

Great call
    https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/comment/292633/#Comment_292633

• CaptainslayerCaptainslayer Member Posts: 1,430
    I did the challenge a couple weeks ago with 1 pass it was hell!! next week is seriously going to be so bad with only a round pass every 5 rds and the extra fatties and armoured in that 1st mission I'll be lucky I get 4 rd passes this week.

Great job NG reduce the grind this week extend the grind next week.

Just in case the feedback/suggestion isn't clear it should've been a round pass every 3 rounds and not add a whole bunch of fatties and armoured walkers.
    Elder of dragons weyr a top USA guild
    Zette
  • pirate1125pirate1125 Member Posts: 343
    This was brought up in pinned post. I don't think anyone at NG plays game. This is going to multiply the already terrible grind next week
    Apple_PiePigbababooeyTroublemaker
  • ElkadorElkador Member, Content Creator ❤️ Posts: 81
    @Kaz
    1st thanks for your feedback. I got it ingame too, because i wrote a ticket. So all my german friends know that it's all ok with 5 roundpasses.

The problem is that you did not change the round passes but you changed the whole challenge itself.
    1st you deleted the mission with the freemen and added a mission which is not part of this challenge. That's okay, because most of us had problems with the new system of the freemen running higher distances than a scout.
    2nd you changed the set of walkers in the maps. Many players now are scared of this situation because they cannot play the challenge as they wanted. They cannot reach such high levels so they get fewer round passes as normal, like @DLich explained before. The grind is less okay, but the success of winning a challenge is not given because of the fatties and tanks all over the maps. The grind at the next challenge will be higher than before and i don't think that this is the goal of your changings.

Okay on the other side THIS is now an ULTIMATE challenge because it's not that easy but it's not that fun too.
    SteinarPapacas
  • lyts1985lyts1985 Member Posts: 59
    > @Kaz said:
    > Well, the Ultimate Challenge doesn't necessarily mean "3 round passes". We wanted to try a different set (because we had problems with the previous one too). So we are getting the feedback and I'm compiling everything so far. So keep bringing it!
    >
    > But remember that the more constructive the feedback is, the better is for everyone. Of course, we do get "THIS SUCKS" as "Ok, it's something we can improve", but if you have any suggestions after the sucking part, feel free to share your thoughts!

What's the point in us giving thoughtful, constructive feedback when you ignore all our requests and do your own thing anyway. Because "data".

Why even bother asking us any more :-(

Aside from a few who couldn't see past a few lost stars, the original ultimate challenge was the perfect solution.
    Instead you reimplemented the handicap on higher level players, something most would agree we were well rid of, reduced our round passes making the next challenge an even bigger grind, and threw in armies of fatties and armoured walkers from the outset... it beggars belief.
    paintbeastJadenbababooeyDBones
  • DonCoquiDonCoqui Member Posts: 586
    Kaz said:

Well, the Ultimate Challenge doesn't necessarily mean "3 round passes". We wanted to try a different set (because we had problems with the previous one too). So we are getting the feedback and I'm compiling everything so far. So keep bringing it!

But remember that the more constructive the feedback is, the better is for everyone. Of course, we do get "THIS SUCKS" as "Ok, it's something we can improve", but if you have any suggestions after the sucking part, feel free to share your thoughts!

"Lets show them whining rat bastards (no pun intended @capibara) what we can do... let's give them the Fattie Biggest Loser Convention at The Hilltop". There is no middle ground left in this world. This doesn't suck... this blows.

Staying plugged in w/ the forum for a good dose of daily entertainment .
    "You wanna impress me? You take the wheel for a little while mofo." --Eddie Murphy, Delirious
    JadenKazmik81DBones
  • CronusCronus Member Posts: 1,275
    edited February 2018
    DonCoqui said:

Kaz said:

Well, the Ultimate Challenge doesn't necessarily mean "3 round passes". We wanted to try a different set (because we had problems with the previous one too). So we are getting the feedback and I'm compiling everything so far. So keep bringing it!

But remember that the more constructive the feedback is, the better is for everyone. Of course, we do get "THIS SUCKS" as "Ok, it's something we can improve", but if you have any suggestions after the sucking part, feel free to share your thoughts!

"Lets show them whining rat bastards (no pun intended @capibara) what we can do... let's give them the Fattie Biggest Loser Convention at The Hilltop". There is no middle ground left in this world. This doesn't suck... this blows.

Actually a capybara is not a relative of the rat at all. In fact it is a member of the genus Hydrochoerus and only shares that genus with one other animal, that being the lesser capybara. So even though it is a large rodent it is really more of an over-sized guinea pig than a rat. So maybe it should be "them whining guinea pig bastards".

Edit: P.S. @Kaz I hate to say it but this new format kinda sucks....sorry. I'll add some specifics later. Oh wait, here's one. Please bring back the original Ultimate Challenge.
    JadenKazbababooeyDBones
  • DonCoquiDonCoqui Member Posts: 586
    Cronus said:

DonCoqui said:

Kaz said:

Actually a capybara is not a relative of the rat at all. In fact it is a member of the genus Hydrochoerus and only shares that genus with one other animal, that being the lesser capybara. So even though it is a large rodent it is really more of an over-sized guinea pig than a rat. So maybe it should be "them whining guinea pig bastards".

Edit: P.S. @Kaz I hate to say it but this new format kinda sucks....sorry. I'll add some specifics later. Oh wait, here's one. Please bring back the original Ultimate Challenge.
    Thanks for the taxonomy lesson... I still prefer rat bastards B)
    Staying plugged in w/ the forum for a good dose of daily entertainment .
    "You wanna impress me? You take the wheel for a little while mofo." --Eddie Murphy, Delirious