HERO WEEK 3 (Post your results)

Comments

• KyrusKyrus Member Posts: 123
    @Governator wow I thought my choice was tough but the vigilant trait gave me an easy out. Your hunter was perfect, I would’ve debated that for awhile.

GovernatorTJSDavid_H79DoTak
  • PapacasPapacas Member Posts: 416
    If Aaron comes up today, although I don't really believe that will happen (his tokens coming almost only from the Distance atm), I only have 600 radios for him. I suppose that would bring him to 5* but to go along with my 7/8* regular survivors and comparing to 7* Abe/Sasha, would that really be enough? Maybe not but I would NOT complain if Aaron was to be the choice today, hahahaha
    CzarnyJo
  • bladgierbladgier Member Posts: 1,996
    @Governator you really got 6 legendary making only 53 calls??!! Wow!

I made 84 and haven't got a SINGLE one. None, nada.
    msapaev
  • DrUnpleasantDrUnpleasant Member Posts: 567
    I've made 30 calls and got no Legendary survivors so far... but did pull 512 Sacha tokens on one call - so not complaining too much.
    romeoTJS
  • AlexFiliUKAlexFiliUK Member Posts: 163
    edited January 2018
    > @Papacas said:
    > If Aaron comes up today, although I don't really believe that will happen (his tokens coming almost only from the Distance atm), I only have 600 radios for him. I suppose that would bring him to 5* but to go along with my 7/8* regular survivors and comparing to 7* Abe/Sasha, would that really be enough? Maybe not but I would NOT complain if Aaron was to be the choice today, hahahaha

Almost is right, you get him in daily quests too.

I seemed to have more luck with Legendaries on the hero week 2.
    @AlexFiliUK exactely. Hence the “almost”
    AlexFiliUK
  • DeucesDeuces Member Posts: 55
    Made 5 Abe calls this morning, 3 green goblins everytime. Very disappointed.
    Well my Abe is already 7* so no calls for me. Getting him to 8 stars would take a lot more than my 600 radios left, even on a hero week. Took me 1200 radios for 3500 Sasha tokens, so getting 7000 tokens or close... nah

Nevertheless, great ending to the hero lineup, Abe is great.
  • TheCrabTheCrab Member Posts: 87
    I made 20 calls with my last 300 radios and got
    8X64 Abe
    1X256 Abe
    1 legendary survivors
    4 epic survivors
    6 rare survivors
    I need 347 tokens more to pink Abe :(
    IGN : TheCrab
    Currently : Level 72
    Guild : Mavericks NWO
    TJSromeodocfinzenburg
  • PigPig Member Posts: 1,870
    Tabitha Constance Zabinski looks like a great shooter.
    Bad Pig
    Bad to the bone!
    The Notorious P.I.G.
    "I'm stuck in forum prison, and time keeps draggin' on"
    "I’ve never said I’m a perfect pig, nor pretended to be someone that I’m not."
    Jenng
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 1,823
    Abe day was absolutely brutal! Yesterday I got 1100 Sasha tokens to get her to pink off 300 radios. Today I used my remaining 450 radios and just about got the 950 tokens I needed to get Abe to pink.

It's a shame that NG didn't feature some heroes which haven't been done yet like Gabriel, Rosita etc but I managed to get my 2 most used heroes to 6* so can't grumble!
    _Lily_
  • NolkeNolke Member Posts: 54
    Did 10 calls yesterday - 0 (zero!!) Sasha tokens. No phones left for Abe. Thank you NG for not giving us the list of heroes. Did you really expect we would buy radio’s? Think again!
    red234Jenng
This discussion has been closed.