My Terminus is filled by fatties and armored...

... :#

"Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
--> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
GuapoTJSDLichromeoShannarabigbeanoJenngSlowMo

Comments

• holoholo Member Posts: 35
    Kill them?
    GovernatoratrainofficialWeekOneSlowMo
  • Nick37Nick37 Member Posts: 477
    I was lucky for a change, all the supplies were in the right side compound, didn’t even have to open the left gate.
    capibararomeo
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    I remember last UC the first round had fatties and armored walkers but the following round didn't. I wouldn't mind betting this will be the same this time.

Glitch or something I guess
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 6,474
    Yes... Fatties... fatties everywhere...and 2 or 3 armored here too.. let's see spawns later... :#

"Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    Nick37romeo
  • PapacasPapacas Member Posts: 416
    @capibara well I have it even worse: my guys in the main team are now mates with the faties and armored guys, so they refuse to even shoot at them. Law suit incoming!

Seriously though, maybe the hunters with bonus this week, led by Abe or Sasha, can make up for it, not sure. Perhaps a shooter in the mix, plus Sasha and another hunter?
    capibararomeobigbeanoJenng
  • PapacasPapacas Member Posts: 416
    @capibara well the fire part I don’t know, but he stands up to the kid part, or so it seems. Not to insult but come on...
    capibarared234bigbeano
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    In my third round the flood of Armoured and Fatties ended. For me it's as usual now.
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
    capibaraatrainofficialR2runfast