Bullet dodge should be fixed

I feel like NG should make bullet dodge 100% always regardless of your level. Why? The number of maps that have freeman that shoot at you is probably something like 1%. So that trait is completely garbage except for the super rare occasion that you have freeman hunters/shooters. And you should have a huge advantage there because you’ve carried this dead trait for the previous 15 challenges.

Bullet dodge as it is now is completely garbage. It doesn’t do anything dodge already does. In the many years I’ve played this game, I don’t think that trait has helped me out once.

Can you please fix this worthless trait NG?
paintbeastJackBauerKudukbigbeanoR2runfast

Comments

• wazzujoelwazzujoel Member Posts: 40
    Good point on outposts! I don’t even do outpost raids so I hadnt thought of that. I’d be okay if it was 0% for outposts and 100% for challenges lol

It’s just so worthless now and one of my best survivors has it
  • Conan1976Conan1976 Member Posts: 758
    lets fix the grind first.....
    Looking for a guild? The Den is the place to be!
    We bring the fun back! Game Tips and Videos! Common interest non-game related chats too!
    Everyone is Welcome!

Grimes Den & Dixons Den: competitive / different play styles
    Shivas Den: semi-competitive / relaxed Maggies Den: training and growth

Email us to make our home your home: [email protected]
    paintbeasttabernacTripodSPC_TORRES
  • atrainofficialatrainofficial Member Posts: 255
    I would like to see something like the Hazard Suit capabilities (All attacks against this survivor have a x% chance to be Body Shots) implemented onto Bullet Dodge so it viable in more missions. Hazard Suit is an Armor Trait and Bullet Dodge would be the Survivor equivalent version of the trait. I haven't done Outposts in over 2 months so the only time Bullet Dodge even has the chance to be utilized is whenever we have a Challenge where there's Freemen. Essentially, Bullet Dodge currently is a wasted trait slot on a Survivor 98% of game play.

PLEASE MAKE BULLET DODGE GREAT AGAIN!!!
    jimmorrison369wazzujoelrudjawol
  • bladgierbladgier Member Posts: 1,822
    Not sure if you guys are aware but outpost was one of the main reasons for the big luck nerf.
  • wazzujoelwazzujoel Member Posts: 40
    > @atrainofficial said:
    > I would like to see something like the Hazard Suit capabilities (All attacks against this survivor have a x% chance to be Body Shots) implemented onto Bullet Dodge so it viable in more missions. Hazard Suit is an Armor Trait and Bullet Dodge would be the Survivor equivalent version of the trait. I haven't done Outposts in over 2 months so the only time Bullet Dodge even has the chance to be utilized is whenever we have a Challenge where there's Freemen. Essentially, Bullet Dodge currently is a wasted trait slot on a Survivor 98% of game play.
    >
    > PLEASE MAKE BULLET DODGE GREAT AGAIN!!!

Great comment!!! I completely agree. It makes sense and won’t ruin any aspect of game play while making bullit dodge actually meaningful
    atrainofficial