Why no Rosita Hero Call?

Can NG please explain why for the third time Rosita has been omitted from the popular 15 call hero line-up and when she will feature. Thanks.

Surely I'm not alone wanting to upgrade her traits as they make for one of the best heros out there.

@Shteevie @Fearofabotplanet @Kaz @Teeceezy
p_herianbinzinekimhclew

Comments

• UberUber Member Posts: 81
    I feel your pain... upgrading heroes are tough... I already have Rosita upgraded to almost pink... whereas I finally upgraded The Governor and Abraham to legendary after so long due to this particular gold hero event...
    OneVoice
  • romeoromeo Member Posts: 638
    edited February 2018
    Mod edit
    bigbeano
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    edited January 2018
    @OneVoice
    Rosita is not the only one they haven't had.
    I would have liked to see Tara.

I think it was pretty clear from first day of the event we weren't going to see the heroes we haven't had yet.
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
  • mobbiemobbie Member Posts: 154
    coz she is bad? idk lol.
    bladgierDLHbigbeanoTripod
  • anthony172anthony172 Member Posts: 681
    Rosita is one of the best female in the series. We all expected that Tara, Rosita, Merle and Rufus will be include in the gold radios. But they omitted them.
    atrainofficialOneVoice
  • Pain WalkerPain Walker Content Creator Posts: 2,627
    Yes why not Eugene I was prepared for him. After the recent buff i want to make him a legendary! :):'(

Probably making a video!

My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/MultiPainproduction
    anthony172msapaev
  • GaufrierGaufrier Member Posts: 20
    Really..
    She better have back to back weekend days next time.

Cos this sucks...
    bigbeanoDLHKyrusOneVoiceCaptainslayer
  • OneVoiceOneVoice Member Posts: 133
    @Kaz , thanks for the comment.

I remember @Shteevie saying that in regards to the challenge, that players of all levels should contribute points equally or something...someone must have the exact quote?

The point being that the challenge should not alienate players.

But this hero event splits the community and you've blatantly shown bias towards certain heroes. How is this inducing an inclusive player base?

It's not.
  • KazKaz Member Posts: 1,423
    OneVoice said:

@Kaz , thanks for the comment.

I remember @Shteevie saying that in regards to the challenge, that players of all levels should contribute points equally or something...someone must have the exact quote?

The point being that the challenge should not alienate players.

But this hero event splits the community and you've blatantly shown bias towards certain heroes. How is this inducing an inclusive player base?

It's not.

I'm sorry, mate. I think I didn't get the question right. So if I'm answering something completely random, feel free to get back to me!

But, Rosita wasn't there because other than this post, she's not being requested. Even in the poll that TJS created she's only with 6%. So we do try to follow and listen to the players and we do everything we can to address their requests.

But our plan is to have every hero feature in the hero week, so if Rosita wasn't there now, she'll be in the future! :)
    TJSWellyLugaOneVoiceanthony172