Hero Week - Bonus day!

KazKaz Community Manager Posts: 1,423
Hey everyone!

So yeah, during the Hero Week I've been reading a lot of requests, some of them were addressed and some of them weren't. HOWEVER. We are running a poll now (or in 5 minutes) and will have an extra Hero Week Day.

I saw that a lot of you requested Aaron, BUT, sorry, can't do it for now. We have a new event next week involving Aaron though!

So the top ones I've seen from Forum, Social Media and support are: Merle, Gabriel and Carl. So they will get the whole deal. Increased chance, double tokens and bundles.

All you have to do is open the game, check the news and vote for your favorite one!

EDIT:

The poll will run from today until Saturday and the hero will be released 2 hours after the poll ends. so Saturday at 13:00 UTC.

If your hero was not in the poll, feel free to share it here so we can add him to a next Hero Week event! :)
David_H79TheMaltesianAndreaGeneral_PainmsapaevbladgieratrainofficialAmBushJadenAlexFiliUKScowleyKudukdylanarenaromeo

Comments

• warwar Member Posts: 441
    I'd settle for Gabriel. I like dodge.
  • RWSRWS Member Posts: 268
    When will this extra day be? I'm pretty sure everyone dropped all their radios, especially with Abraham last.
    Lady_T
  • KazKaz Community Manager Posts: 1,423
    RWS said:

When will this extra day be? I'm pretty sure everyone dropped all their radios, especially with Abraham last.

Good question! It'll be Saturday at 13:00!
    JackBauer said:

Where is Eugene as vote option ?

There was a lot of discussion about Eugene, but most of them was something like: "WHAT, DARYL TODAY? WHO'S NEXT? EUGENE?"
    The real votes were not so many as Gabriel and Merle. Carl was one of the most requested from the social media/support though.
    DrUnpleasantJackBaueratrainofficialdylanarena
  • RouvinatorRouvinator Member Posts: 96
    I Hope merle doesnt win and gets a regular day at the Next hero week xD
    No Tokens with only 2 Phones left
    KazmsapaevGovernator
  • CRUSHCRUSH Member Posts: 582
    edited February 2018
    Kaz said:

I saw that a lot of you requested Aaron, BUT, sorry, can't do it for now. We have a new event next week involving Aaron though!

Do we need radios for this event?
    MudMoccasinGovernator
  • crambert_neccrambert_nec Member Posts: 1,342
    Pls vote Gabriel every1.

I'm guessing double Aaron tokens in Distance next week!?
    Leader of WATCH TOWER RoD
    theldssdl
  • msapaevmsapaev Member Posts: 480
    Actually, this is awesome news but this Saturday... are you kidding? A lot of us have almost no radios to make this call :)
    pirate1125
  • TransmuteJunTransmuteJun Member Posts: 1,987
    @Kaz If the hero we want does not win, will they be featured in the next (TBA) Hero Week?
  • CzarnyJoCzarnyJo Member Posts: 70
    Maybe a little chance to get some extra radios? Everybody after Sasha and Abe days must be out of radios so one day of double radios from creates might be a good idea. ;)
    msapaev_Lily_1RisJaden
    msapaev said:

Actually, this is awesome news but this Saturday... are you kidding? A lot of us have almost no radios to make this call :)

Yeah, this saturday. Sorry. :(

But well, vote for your favorite one. We'll keep monitoring your requests. The only problem is that the next Hero Week will take a while to happen again. :T

@Kaz If the hero we want does not win, will they be featured in the next (TBA) Hero Week?

Yeah, that's the plan! :)
    dylanarena
    @Kaz, is it possible to add a poll to the topic? I do think it will be very interesting to see who is the most wanted.
    Kaz said:

Let Merle will lose :)
    msapaev said:

@Kaz, is it possible to add a poll to the topic? I do think it will be very interesting to see who is the most wanted.

Feel free to create one, mate! I can't change this thread to a poll now, but I guess it would be nice to see those numbers!
  • RouvinatorRouvinator Member Posts: 96
    Ok, so merle has to lose !!!! :D
    KazPapacas
  • TransmuteJunTransmuteJun Member Posts: 1,987
    Kaz said:

Good to know. Thank you!
  • tristaniztristaniz Member Posts: 58
    This is good news, but I have only 32 phones left after last event :/ :/ :/

Governatorbanzai
  • thisdoesfinethisdoesfine Member Posts: 360
    W̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶a̶n̶ ̶a̶w̶e̶s̶o̶m̶e̶ ̶w̶a̶y̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶g̶i̶v̶e̶ ̶b̶a̶c̶k̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶u̶s̶,̶ ̶a̶f̶t̶e̶r̶ ̶l̶i̶s̶t̶e̶n̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶s̶o̶ ̶c̶l̶o̶s̶e̶l̶y̶,̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶n̶k̶s̶.̶ What a horrible way to get us to try and buy radios. I feel like a kicked puppy. Who kicks puppies?
    ALF4realsdylanarenaGovernator
  • Lady_TLady_T Member Posts: 8
    I def used the rest of my phones on Abraham. @Kaz I was hoping to see Machonne as one of hero's of the day, maybe next time. Also, is there anyway you could do that special again where you have higher chances of winning phones in the chests after winning missions? That was so helpful before. Thanks!
  • RealClareBRealClareB Member Posts: 128
    Can someone remind me what the hero traits are for Merle and Carl? I don't have either unlocked. Many thanks :)
    Currently guild-less.
  • ladre5ladre5 Member Posts: 103
    Merle gives huge dmg bonus against higher level enemies so he is one of the best leaders possible. Dont know why ppl never mention him. I want him so bad to be leg. Pls vote for the evil dixon yall :smiley:
    bababooeyGeir
  • DodkongDodkong Member Posts: 1,046
    @RealClareB

I voted for Carl. I want both Merle and Gabriel to have a Hero Day, but since I only have ~300 radios, that isn't enough for me to get either one to Legendary.

Since I have Carl already at Legendary, I don't care as much about him and want the extra time until Hero Week 4 hopefully (hint, hint NG) shows up to collect enough radios to get them both to Legendary.
    "I always say, if you must mount the gallows, give a jest to the crowd, a coin to the hangman, and make the drop with a smile on your lips." -Birgitte Silverbow, The Fires of Heaven, The Wheel of Time

"Death is lighter than a feather. Duty, heavier than a mountain." - al'Lan Mandragoran, The Great Hunt, The Wheel of Time
    Cronusmack22JenngRealClareB
  • iamedgeiamedge Member Posts: 67
    Merle was always my biggest hope for the event since I don't have him unlocked, and his trait seems awesome. I spent most of my 800 radios on Sasha and Abe since I thought he wasn't coming, but I have a few left. Still cool of you guys to give us a chance for him. Can we get the inside word @Kaz on who's winning?
    Geir