Ultimate Challenge 5 rounds per pass?

2»

Comments

• lyts1985lyts1985 Member Posts: 59
    > @Kaz said:
    > > @Kaz said:
    >
    > > Well, the Ultimate Challenge doesn't necessarily mean "3 round passes". We wanted to try a different set (because we had problems with the previous one too). So we are getting the feedback and I'm compiling everything so far. So keep bringing it!
    >
    > >
    >
    > > But remember that the more constructive the feedback is, the better is for everyone. Of course, we do get "THIS SUCKS" as "Ok, it's something we can improve", but if you have any suggestions after the sucking part, feel free to share your thoughts!
    >
    >
    >
    > What's the point in us giving thoughtful, constructive feedback when you ignore all our requests and do your own thing anyway. Because "data".
    >
    >
    >
    > Why even bother asking us any more :-(
    >
    >
    >
    > Aside from a few who couldn't see past a few lost stars, the original ultimate challenge was the perfect solution.
    >
    > Instead you reimplemented the handicap on higher level players, something most would agree we were well rid of, reduced our round passes making the next challenge an even bigger grind, and threw in armies of fatties and armoured walkers from the outset... it beggars belief.
    >
    > Noooo, don't say that :cold_sweat: ! There's always a point in sharing your constructive feedback! And I'm here, mainly to listen to you.
    >
    > Of course I do care about the numbers we get from all our database, because well, we can't just deny numbers, right? That's the beauty of math I guess, haha. But my role here is exactly to bring the other side of the coin. Kinda like transform your feedback and general feeling into data as well so we can compare and see if they match or where could we improve.
    >
    > So if a lot of players complain using: "this is bad because difficulty is insane" instead of "THIS IS COW'S FECAL MATTER!" I can make an accurate report with information like: "67% of the forum players are saying it's too hard because of that", "33% are expecting more round passes" and "46% just realized we've been over 100%". So yeah, any feedback is good, but the more information you give me, the better!

Damn you Kaz for coming across as such a nice guy and making me like you ;-)

Lol.
    Kaz
  • EL34xyzEL34xyz Member Posts: 1,872
    This is really bad not have the 3x round passes. Next week is going to be a horrible grind once again
    paintbeastbigbeanobababooey
  • GaryballGaryball Member Posts: 5
    It seems to me that NG just pretends taking players' opinions to set up UC2, but loads the map with tons of fatties and 5 round passes. It is bullshit that setting UC2 doesn't mean 3 round passes. NG said bringing back UC2 because that is what players like but NG decided to take out all the "real features" we like about UC. That's why more and more players are leaving the game. It is just the result of NG's action.

"It doesn't matter what they say, it only matters what they do"
    Troublemaker