how to pass those tanky/armored?

Hey guys,
with this week challenge i've faced difficult with too many tanks and armored!

I usually go with Daryl and another 2 assaults, its way too hard XD i need to gain stars for my guild, any tips?

Comments

• aquilaaquila Member Posts: 239
    edited February 2018
    Generally running to one side or corner of a map, stun resistance, badges, sasha, hunter bonus and warriors may help imo.
    Any spesific maps? Implying your level and situation may help people comment too.
    ShayHa
  • The_OvercomerThe_Overcomer Member Posts: 182
    edited February 2018
    Anyone tried using Scouts and Warriors. Of course I mean at least 5 to 6 star with good badges and gear.
    ShayHaTheMaltesianromeo
  • ShayHaShayHa Member Posts: 123
    @aquila @The_Overcomer
    ty for replying!

my highest level 13 so no badges XD
    i dont have sasha either.
  • TheMaltesianTheMaltesian Member Posts: 46
    Yes, as @The_Overcomer mentioned, I have found scouts are getting me the 3rd star that I was missing while I was running 2 hunters and an assault. The “Hilltop” level especially. I started using a hunter for getting a head start on the fatties, an assault to stun the armored walkers and clean up and a scout to hang back and finish off the heavy walkers.
    ShayHa
  • ShayHaShayHa Member Posts: 123
    @TheMaltesian
    ty!
    nice idea but when i use scout it gets bruised so fast, walkers come behind the dark xD
    i'd love to get some tips on how to use scout.
    TheMaltesian
  • TheMaltesianTheMaltesian Member Posts: 46
    @ShayHa
    Get a scout weapon that has the swift strike trait. You can attack multiple targets or just strike and move. Of course you will hope that the trait activates when you need it too.
    ShayHa
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 3,482
    Hunters and Assaults with Sure Shot are very good because you don't need to move. I've been running with those and and close to finishing 27.3 with only one map giving me a bruise. Hilltop is the one that will end the Challenge early for me. I just need to get lucky on the opening placement of the fatties.
    TheMaltesianmack22ShayHaromeo
  • Kornbredf1Kornbredf1 Member Posts: 6
    On hilltop take a sword a knife and a bat. Make sure all of their weapons have interrupt. Work your way around the map counterclockwise keeping the enemies just within striking distance. Having higher badges really helps. Have stun resistance on your vests as well, good luck!!
    aquilaShayHa