Sabotage!

Of course low level players are going to hate the ultimate challenge when even high level players are going to have a hard time with it. Do you think you could have added a few more fatties and armored walkers. I'm survivor lvl 22 and I'm definitely not the best, but this is one of the hardest Challenges I have ever played with a map like Hilltop. Come On!!!
"A Rott's tough exterior is merely a protective shell that hides a wealth of sensitivity they have within"
Johnny "Drama" Chase

mudpietheldssdlsbfCaptainslayerjesterwalkerhunterDeadBeatsuzequeue

Comments

• hunter_xhunter_x Member Posts: 388
    Too many fatties, I'm low level player I've already stop at 200 stars
    anniesprinkles
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 5,177
    edited February 2018
    I'm approaching 700 stars, and I can't wait to bonzai jump into the middle of some level 30 fatties later on!

I'm looking forward to this challenge.

**douses his entire 6 foot 7 inch body in baby oil, grabs his rusty machetes and dives into the fray**

BONNNZZZAAAAIIII!!!

(And after I get my ass kicked a bunch, I'll go run up the outpost leader board maybe. Been meaning to try that one day)

#Zombrex (Neo / Horizon / (OG) / Genesis / Prime / Elite) 

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX FAMILY. 
    Our page :
    https://m.facebook.com/Zombrex2015/

Send me a PM
    mack22
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 5,177
    Yes... It's a challenge right? And you very quickly get to see who gots what it takes and who doesn't.

**flips on some Drowning Pool, ...LET BODIES HIT THE FLOOR, LET BODIES HIT FLOOR!!!**

#Zombrex (Neo / Horizon / (OG) / Genesis / Prime / Elite) 

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX FAMILY. 
    Our page :
    https://m.facebook.com/Zombrex2015/

Send me a PM
    mack22tabernac
  • ChiefkeoChiefkeo Member Posts: 189
    Sorry if I phrased it wrong. I was referring to the fact that we got to the challenging point much quicker. Most maps really aren't that challenging early on except Hilltop and the lurkers map a bit. Yes the beast zombies are too numerous and too quick to show in this set up. Everyone seems to agree changing the rp from 5 to 3 would have a positive effect and that returning to the normal UC next we will be painful with the shortage of rps. Myself I can adjust to either setup and keep plodding along. I would just prefer that we select a UC format and stick with it. Could not much of this be worked out through beta testing instead of using the entire community as guinea pigs?
  • Headpopper946Headpopper946 Member Posts: 34
    Feels like sabotage, but I'll take almost anything over that insane grind. I haven't been able to max out my star counts in almost 8 months.