What Hero Would You Most Like To See In A Future Hero Call Event?

TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501

Ok so we've had three hero call events with the 15 call. Some characters we haven't seen, some more than once. We have an extra hero call Saturday with one of the characters mentioned in game vote. But @Kaz has also asked what heroes we'd like to see in the near future.

I've created this poll with 10 heroes.

(10 is the maximum number of poll options allowed.)

I have not included Aaron as we've been told he won't be included in one of these call, 'yet'.
I have also not included heroes we've recently had.
I've included heroes we haven't seen and a couple more..

You get one vote so choose wisely. I'm sure there's more than one hero you'd like to see or one I have not included in this poll. So you can mention these in a comment here too. But vote for your number one choice.

What Hero Would You Most Like To See In A Future Hero Call Event? 96 votes

Rosita
6%
zeeblack8900rpmjimmydawiseOneVoiceGaufrierRealClareB 6 votes
Michonne
32%
TAnchocapibaraatrainofficialConan1976PigTroublemakerbutchergurl1962TBRaidersJackBauerbladgierekimhclewJumboSharkcarlos1981theldssdlevilightssuzequeueKarajocaThanosOfTitanTheRealSavageEl_Sarge 31 votes
Tara
3%
TJSUberDeathwish19 3 votes
Glenn
0%
Rufus
12%
TheLostOnesJenngJadenabailey362dandancar77Mais88bababooeybigbeanohunter_xKudukaquilaWhoareyou 12 votes
Dwight
2%
The_Jerjps 2 votes
Merle
20%
TransmuteJunpirate1125PutchucoDeezDLHMortmerKyrusp_herianzivaoliviaCzarnyJoMrRosadoTwofacegold2154Raven2318BrassBGeiriamedgeRouvinatorladre5ALF4reals 20 votes
Gabriel
13%
TheCrabdocfinzenburgDodkongdylanarenaiozzegSlowMoIvorwarbucko69WellyLugaChingiscaCronustristaniz 13 votes
Eugene
2%
flyingcowkingMabiki 2 votes
Carl
7%
Alin1009anthony172Nick37MischaTiddlesThe_OvercomerLukkas 7 votes
-
TJS  -  Member of W-S
Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
KazbigbeanobladgierChiefkeoDBonesOneVoice

Comments

• TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    Tara
    I'd like to see Tara as my 1st choice.
    I'd also like to see Merle and Rosita.

Oh and I better mention Rufus. I don't want a throat punch from @Jenng o:)
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    JenngJadenmack22paintbeast
  • theldssdltheldssdl Member Posts: 114
    Michonne
    Michonne and Gabriel please
    mack22butchergurl1962ChiefkeoTBRaiders
  • ALF4realsALF4reals Content Creator Posts: 288
    edited February 2018
    Merle
    noooo doofus!
    Trust in NG *rubs ears* woo-sahhh

If you like my videos why not check them out on the YouTubes.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJNZhPyxCp36-ctXh7CHUvg?view_as=subscriber
    bladgierJenngtheldssdl
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 3,007
    edited February 2018
    Rufus
    Rufus is so underrated and undervalued - but hey, keep on not using him. Maybe he gets another boost because he isn't used by many players and is considered not attractive enough. :p

That aside, Michonne would be nice (still haven't unlocked her).

Other than that, Gabriel, Rosita... maybe Merle...
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
    bigbeanoJenngKuduk1Ris
  • DodkongDodkong Member Posts: 1,048
    Gabriel
    I went with Gabriel because he's the last non-Aaron hero I need to unlock.

Besides him, I want to see Merle, Rufus and Eugene the most of the ones we haven't seen during Hero Week. And I'm all for a repeat of Carol, Morgan and Ezekiel.
    "I always say, if you must mount the gallows, give a jest to the crowd, a coin to the hangman, and make the drop with a smile on your lips." -Birgitte Silverbow, The Fires of Heaven, The Wheel of Time

"Death is lighter than a feather. Duty, heavier than a mountain." - al'Lan Mandragoran, The Great Hunt, The Wheel of Time
    Chiefkeo
  • KudukKuduk Member Posts: 99
    Rufus
    Get a charge point with every spawn. I remember using Rufus in challenge missions and that charge point help me a lot :smiley:
    JadenbigbeanoJenng
  • bladgierbladgier Member Posts: 1,874
    Michonne
    I get that Rufus call suggestion is being some kind of meme/joke but if you'll keep on suggesting him, he might really appear in those calls replacing one of the really useful heroes.
    atrainofficial
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 3,007
    Rufus
    @bladgier

I actually do think he is useful in certain situations (high-spawn maps). Free guaranteed charge point on spawn and a large health bonus is good.

Probably not for high-end challenges (or Distance), but overall he is useful.
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
    bladgierbigbeanoJenng
  • abailey362abailey362 Member Posts: 304
    Rufus
    i wonder what the break down of hero voted for vs player level/weekly star count
    abailey362 - TheHerdReturned - part of #THR Family

Jenng
  • bladgierbladgier Member Posts: 1,874
    edited February 2018
    Michonne
    @Jaden "not for high-end challenges"

Is not useful to me.

If threat count reaching zero and getting a charged point would be changed to:

Get a %chance of a charge point for every walker spawned we could talk of useful then ;)
    atrainofficialCaptainslayer
  • abailey362abailey362 Member Posts: 304
    edited February 2018
    Rufus
    @bladgier @Jaden my vote for rufus is not a joke. combination of the charge point on spawn and the mass amount of health he gives the team is very beneficial at 30+
    abailey362 - TheHerdReturned - part of #THR Family

bigbeanoJenngJadenKuduk
  • carlos1981carlos1981 Member Posts: 346
    Michonne
    My pick is based on my playstyle. On that basis, Gabe too, although he's only unlocked and yet to be unleashed.

Dufus is the opposite to that, so I can't make him work. He's clearly not suited for me.

Dufus makes great walker feed though, I'll give him that!

Personally, if I want Charges, Sasha wins all day long.
    theldssdlanthony172
  • bigbeanobigbeano Member Posts: 601
    edited February 2018
    Rufus
    My vote for Rufus is genuine as well.
    I agree with @Jaden @abailey362 about Rufus.
    JenngJadenSCBMA
  • KudukKuduk Member Posts: 99
    Rufus
    Yeah..sasha is my first choice to get charges faster..but i replace her with rufus if she is injured. I seldom heal using gold.
    aquila
  • anthony172anthony172 Member Posts: 673
    Carl
    I just want Carl because i want to promote him to legendary. Also Michonne. I dont like Rufus so i do not want him in the radio gold. There's many good characters that can be include in this radio gold call like Tara, Rosita, and Merle.
  • hunter_xhunter_x Member Posts: 246
    Rufus
    Rufus seems good

• TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    Tara
    > @MadPuppy said:
    > He's not there. Why is he not there. I mean. Who would not include him. Waaaaaah. :o :( ;)

Negan Again? :D

As I mentioned in the original post, a poll only allows 10 options, otherwise I would have included all heroes.

I know you're only joking @MadPuppy but for others that don't have the hero they'd like to see in the poll list, simply comment that hero. ;)
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
  • RouvinatorRouvinator Member Posts: 96
    Merle
    Merle and michone
  • TeeceezyTeeceezy Staff Posts: 3,576
    Valuable feedback guys, thanks for setting this up @TJS ! :)
    TJSbladgierJadenKyrus
  • DBonesDBones Member Posts: 800
    Michonne
    I voted Michonne because I LOVE her leader trait. Both of the two best scout traits for your whole melee team - how do you not love that?! Only problem is my Michonne has no pink stars, so she’s tough to use at those higher levels, which of course is exactly where I would most like to use her (oh, the bitter irony). I would save and spend thousands of radios on Michonne to try to upgrade her as far as I possibly could.
    Board-certified slayer of the dead
    Proud elder of Dead Stalkers
    TJSbladgierRouvinator