No Play Sunday....or No PAY Sunday

I’m usually quite content to read and enjoy the varied opinions on the board. But this Challenge has changed that. Either through attrition or frustration, how many people will simply not bother to even logon to the game on Sunday?

This weekend has convinced me that not only does NG not listen to us, but they actually have contempt for the very base of customers they serve. Besides Caz, I haven’t heard a peep out of anyone else about this Challenge.

I’m not a big spender on the game, I’ll admit it. I usually just use the gold I pick up to boost my gas every now and then, and on rare occasion will buy a weapon if it looks cool (knowing full well it will become obsolete) or spend money on 24 hour gas. This changed this Challenge. Never again.

NG will never get a dime from me from this point forward. Yes, I’ll stick click on the ads (only to be rewarded with brown gear that does me no good) and use the gold I earn by quest or other “free” methods. But I will not give NG anymore of my hard earned money.

I lead a Guild that works hard and has fun, but this Challenge has seen a valued member leave. The Guild I joined over a year ago and now lead has had a 50% turnover because people get bored or frustrated. The “Sunset” for this game is coming for a lot of us.

It is a shame, because this was a fun game at one time. I sincerely urge other players that feel the same to join me tomorrow in enjoying your weekend. Don’t spend time trying to beat a stacked map. Don’t spend money reinforcing NG’s perception that we are mindless minions that will play or pay when they don’t respond to our questions or concerns.

WE have the power. Good luck all. I’ll read new, entertaining posts Monday.
Proud Elder with Badger Hounds
SCBMAhunter_xGaryballdlbNick37JackBauerAnnette578romeobigbeanoPutchuco

Comments

• GaryballGaryball Member Posts: 5
    This challenge is the first challenge that make me tired to play even though I still have gas. I am not even in the mood to do the scavenger mission.
    Annette578romeoDLichbigbeano
  • dlbdlb Member Posts: 299
    I quit spending early on when i realized cusomer support is paid to tell you that you are wrong any time you ask a question.
    Annette578Artisans
  • TroublemakerTroublemaker Member Posts: 1,461
    I understand your rage and feel it too.

I think NG plans backfired when some bugs showed up.

Shteevie has come to the forums this week and some nice discussions developed though.

I have hope but their part is not easy too - they have pressures we as players can not see.

Good vibes!
    SerpWeekOneMystique1Ris
  • Nick37Nick37 Member Posts: 477
    I think this is the first Sunday in a long time I will not be playing apart from getting stuff from the herd, got as far as I could in the distance yesterday and because of hilltop the challenge came to a halt yesterday and scavenge missions are boring.
    Annette578
  • romeoromeo Member Posts: 638
    my gas always full and dont even care for challenge anymore. found raiding fun atm
    mack22bigbeano
  • papa040853papa040853 Member Posts: 108
    Stopped playing Friday night first time in months only opened to get gas xp and tomatoes
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 2,761
    Aww was hilltop to difficult? You going to have a hissy fit now?
    Jadenbigbeano