Farewell

Hi gang,

It is with mixed feelings that I announce my departure from my position on these forums. I will soon be taking an extended leave from Next Games, spending the next 6 months or so studying abroad. The magnificent @Kaz will be taking over my duties, and it's without doubt I can say that the community is in the best hands possible. His passion and resolution will take this community to a higher level.

These past few years will forever resonate with me - I've learned so much and it's been an absolute honour to admin these forums for such a special group of people. I'd like to extend my gratitude to all of you who have kept me busy, to the mods who have both passionately and diligently helped the community even through the stormiest of seas, and to the many, many friends I've made during my time here.

May your reward crates be fruitful and star counts be high.

Cheers,
- TCZ
KazFearofabotplanetDLichBuckzzBill_ZRTGkingsmack22capibaraGeneral_Painanderfm12atrainofficialtabernacSlickRickGovernatorPapacasNick37ALF4realsTJSTimboskianthony172zeekdogDBonesWellyLugakkatsumimicaZetteRouvinatorJadenJenngjimmorrison369KyruspradibigbeanoStelioJapes871RisRaven2318David_H79AngieMathesonsuzequeuebladgierTheLostOnesmsrebeccaJerryDixonLightfeetJayZTripod5megheadTheSittingDuckMrsScattercushionTatdJdmScowleyjimmydawiseKillersZTheCrabSCBMACaptainslayerFacooWeekOneSlowMomcbkhicksChiefkeokiwinz7SPC_TORRESbuchizombiebreathmsapaevsligoembababooeyGnatevilbucko69evilightsCarl_s_HatSTODSYLismoreOneVoiceOvergrowdaworldromeoMadiGuapoekimhclewTraetheldssdlMaverick1969klman1612ThanosOfTitanI_Am_PsychoJAZZZMANSgtSalamiiozzegT_12BWils

Comments

• mack22mack22 Member Posts: 1,124
    I haven't been the forums for very long so I'm a newb here. Farewell @Teeceezy, take care of yourself and enjoy life.
    TJSJenngPapacas
  • SlickRickSlickRick Posts: 2,731
    Wow that was some crazy timing huh??!! ;)

Best wishes to you my friend on your journey...I have no doubt you'll have fun and do great!
    You better check yo self before you wreck yo self...cuz I'm bad for your health, I come real stealth
    Jenng1Ris
  • RealClareBRealClareB Member Posts: 133
    Good luck TCZ! Enjoy your travels :smile:
    Currently guild-less.
    TeeceezyJadenJenngTJS