Who got complete the distance missions in daily quests?

Comments

• warlordfwarlordf Member Posts: 220
    ??? i got mission 13 in the first day so since it was not reset whats the point of the second day? for 1% of the top players? think in all players not only in top players.
  • GebobsGebobs Member Posts: 428
    TJS said:

This 48hr The Distance is a one off event, unless they decide to do it again in the future and I'm certain the same problem won't be repeated.

With all due respect to you, I don't share your confidence.
    edited February 2018
    warlordf said:

??? i got mission 13 in the first day so since it was not reset whats the point of the second day? for 1% of the top players? think in all players not only in top players.

The point is for you to spend 200 gold to reset and play again.
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    edited February 2018
    > @Gebobs said:
    >
    > With all due respect to you, I don't share your confidence.

Much appreciated, your respect is duly noted. ;)

Nevertheless, this thread is for players currently with this issue now so let's respect that of what this thread is intended. o:)

Anyone with this current issue click link below to goto earlier comment for help/advice;

https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/comment/295787/#Comment_295787
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
  • TheDeanTheDean Member Posts: 20
    Sorry, but why should I need to contact support? If there's a means to fix it then just fix it for everyone.

Beyond annoyed.
    Baalos
  • SteinarSteinar Content Creator Posts: 96
    TheDean said:

Sorry, but why should I need to contact support? If there's a means to fix it then just fix it for everyone.

Beyond annoyed.

It will probably not be possible to understand who has been given this task.

Therefore you should contact the support. ;)
    https://twd-nml.de

Wir informieren euch über Neuigkeiten rund um das Spiel, verraten die Tipps und Tricks der Profis und schreiben Leitfäden für die verschiedenen Spielmodi.

Facebook

• TheDeanTheDean Member Posts: 20
    Yeah, I tried that. Four hours ago. Still no response.

This system of resolution is working wonderfully.

hashtag sad in my face
  • SkullSplitterSkullSplitter Member Posts: 7
    This is the response I got from support. 10 phones is better than the 10 gold and 5 challenge tokens.
  • ChiefkeoChiefkeo Member Posts: 189
    edited February 2018
    That is the kind of response I like to see from a company in the name of customer service, good work NG.
    Kaz
  • BaalosBaalos Member Posts: 55
    zbot said:

@AngieMatheson click settings (gear icon) on the upper right of the screen when you are in camp, click help, then FAQ, then Contact Us. If you don't see Contact Us then click on one of the FAQ to see the answer then it should pop up.

so, just out of curiosity, how long until we can expect an answer? I contacted Support, sent a screenshot and... nada so far. Just wondering.

TheDean said:

Yeah, I tried that. Four hours ago. Still no response.

This system of resolution is working wonderfully.

hashtag sad in my face

Its been almost 12 hours for me. Personally, I doubt I will hear a response based upon my history with this game.
    Of course, the good news is a new daily begins in 7 hours and we can all forget about being ignored/dissed/etc.
  • zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 7,355
    @Baalos this is just my advice. As support is based in Finland, I would give them some time to respond and account for time zone difference depending on where you are located.

TJS
    I haven't heard back from support yet but if you indeed had this quest and could not complete because ;

1) You would have to spend gold to replay the distance or
    2) You have already completed two rounds of the distance or
    3) Your too far on your second round and there's not enough missions left

And you have written to support and attached screen shot of your quests.
    Support should get back to you within 24hrs or abouts.

There are many players that would have contacted support so it may take a little longer than usual.
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Kaz
  • MadPuppyMadPuppy Member Posts: 2,831
    @TheDean
    At the time if your message it was night time in Helsinki. Support will get back to you.
    TJS
  • CRUSHCRUSH Member Posts: 583
    edited February 2018
    I contacted support at 15:22 UTC yesterday and still have no answer.
    How soon will we get an answer?
    @Kaz
  • CRUSHCRUSH Member Posts: 583
    Now I have an answer. Thx to the support.
    I was afraid that night time in Helsinki would take 23 hours.
    Kaz
  • KazKaz Member Posts: 1,423
    edited February 2018
    TheDean said:

Beyond annoyed.

If you are at council level 12+ and played the game between 13:00 - 14:00 UTC, then you were affected by the problem, and then support is dealing with those players individually (and that's why you had to contact support). The fix only worked for the players that weren't playing the game during that time frame. By now, everybody that contacted support before this post was answered already. If not, just let me know! :)
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 3,004
    edited February 2018
    It took 12 hours for a response for me, so if you are patient they will get back to you. I already had an uneven amount of trophies from when scavenge missions popped up on a challenge day so it evened me out. OCD aside, as previously mentioned 10 radios > 5 quest trophies so kudos to NG for making up for their error!

Assuming I get these promised 10 radios :lol:
    Kaz
    I got my reply from support. Thanks for your help @Kaz
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Kaz
  • pirate1125pirate1125 Member Posts: 349
    Got my 10 phones, thanks
    aquila
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 3,004
    @pirate1125 Where did they appear? Just so I know where to look
  • aquilaaquila Member Posts: 297
    @WellyLuga, my 57 phones suddenly became 67.
  • pirate1125pirate1125 Member Posts: 349
    @WellyLuga just popped up in phone stash
    Note;
    Everyone who contacted support regarding this issue and sent screen shot of your quests should have received a message back saying you'll receive 10 radios.

Your compensation of 10 radios with be automatically added to your account. You won't receive any additional messages, radios will just be added to what you already had.
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    edited February 2018
    TJS said:

> @Gebobs said:

> With all due respect to you, I don't share your confidence.

Much appreciated, your respect is duly noted. ;)

Nevertheless, this thread is for players currently with this issue now so let's respect that of what this thread is intended. o:)

I think my own issue is sufficiently germane.

And now I have a Complete Scavenge Missions quest on the first day of a challenge. I wouldn't mind so much if they bothered to invest in some novelty in this game, but NG is not and now apparently are just going into suck mode.
    @Gebobs

I created this thread for players with the topic issue. If you want to complain about getting scavenge mission quests make your own thread and write there.

Show a bit of respect!
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    edited February 2018
    You started the thread. You don't own it.
    Can you please close this thread @MadPuppy @zbot @David_H79

I think it's served it's purpose.
    Cheers!
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    edited February 2018
    I don't. What, you think you're a moderator now?
This discussion has been closed.