Guessing about next Hero

CzarnyJoCzarnyJo Member Posts: 70
I know that some part of our community don't want any other hero, but second part of season 8 should add one as a reward like always, so who do you think is the best idea for the next hero? Let's see what are our expectations and who NG will finally add.

I don't mentioned already dead characters, because there is too much awesome once.

Next hero is probably going to be scout or bruiser, so keep it in mind.

Guessing about next Hero 49 votes

Enid
22%
JerryDixonPapacasTroublemakerdgraminhoyoungbesyzBryolaCBgaming1969WhoareyouChingiscaHaoGaryball 11 votes
Simon
46%
Carl_s_Hatcrambert_necTheCrabDLichekimhclewjimmorrison369MabikibigbeanozivaoliviaSlayerTwdanthony172suzequeueshaunatthepubKratosDBones_Lily_WellyLugakkatsujrodrf2DrUnpleasant 23 votes
Jadis
10%
JayZJadenKPDRealClareBladre5 5 votes
Siddiq
4%
atrainofficialCzarnyJo 2 votes
Cyndie
0%
Other still alive character (Tobin, Dianne, Gregory etc.)
16%
TransmuteJunzeeblackGovernatorMadPuppydandancar77El_SargeNick37ShadowaceAz 8 votes

Comments

• anthony172anthony172 Member Posts: 663
    Simon
    If i want a hero that still alive would be Simon. He's the best of all the saviors.
    DLichChingisca
  • Nick37Nick37 Member Posts: 450
    The “little arse kicker”
    “Aloha Snackbar” Guild No Mans Land.
    “Sheffield UK (SUK)” Group Our World.
    TransmuteJunSCBMA
  • ChingiscaChingisca Member Posts: 53
    Enid
    I think Enid
    SCBMAPapacas
  • dandancar77dandancar77 Member Posts: 318
    Porchdick lol

mack22DBonesbigbeanoSCBMA
  • TransmuteJunTransmuteJun Member Posts: 1,987

Porchdick lol

Would he be a bruiser wielding a molotov cocktail? Like Rufus' flamethrower for bruisers!

SCBMA
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    edited February 2018
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
    SCBMAbigbeano
  • bladgierbladgier Member Posts: 1,775
    Council upgrade will be our next "hero"
    bigbeanoPapacas
  • mack22mack22 Member Posts: 1,123
    edited February 2018
    What about Heath?
    His leader trait could be disappear.
    CzarnyJoDBonesR2runfast
  • MabikiMabiki Member Posts: 1,732
    Simon
    I'm not even sure who Siddiq and Cyndie are.
    Jadis would be horrible, as every scene with the garbage people has been trash.
    Enid has been around long enough, but I can't think of a single interesting thing she's done lately.

Simon it is. The only character they have made interesting in the last season and a half, IMO.
    _Lily_RouvinatorPapacas
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,393
    edited February 2018
    Mabiki said:

I'm not even sure who Siddiq and Cyndie are.
    Jadis would be horrible, as every scene with the garbage people has been trash.
    Enid has been around long enough, but I can't think of a single interesting thing she's done lately.

Siddiq is the one Rick chased away and Carl went back and helped.
    -My mother believed killing them releases their soul...

Candice is the new leader of Oceanside and Enid *avoiding spoilers (did you know what to you know who)

I’m voting for other - Regina.

(*IMDB Capture) ”She is a high-ranking member of The Saviors and one of Negan's three outpost leaders alongside Gavin and Simon.”
    Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

• ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,393
    Her Hero trait would be a boost to all your Outpost defenders!!
    Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

mack22
  • sbfsbf Member Posts: 466
    As long as it's a melee hero whose trait reduces the chance for body shots, I'm all for it.
    CzarnyJomack22Papacas
  • CzarnyJoCzarnyJo Member Posts: 70
    Siddiq
    > @mack22 said:
    > What about Heath?
    > His leader trait could be disappear.

Good that you mention him, yes, i wanted to add him, but we don't know if he is alive and if he'll be back at second part of this season (propably not)

> @Mabiki said:
    > Jadis would be horrible, as every scene with the garbage people has been trash.
    > Enid has been around long enough, but I can't think of a single interesting thing she's done lately.

Yeah, I think Jadis is going to be very important character in show, if she survive this season... Maybe she could be added in season 9

And what about Enid, I have the same opinion like you, but as you can see - people likes her and voited for her.
    anthony172
  • MadPuppyMadPuppy Moderator Posts: 2,825
    My wish... (spoiler thoug)
    Yes spoiler
    Yes really

PapacasCzarnyJo
  • pirate1125pirate1125 Member Posts: 308
    Beth, leader trait- bring scissors to gun fight
    CzarnyJomack22
  • DBonesDBones Member Posts: 800
    Simon
    Morales. Leader trait: "Cameo," which allows you to (sort of) have a four-man team. You start off with your other other three survivors, and at a time of your choosing, you can call Morales into battle, but he only appears for a single turn, with no action points available, and he is automatically placed into a position that guarantees he will be killed on the next enemy turn.
    Board-certified slayer of the dead
    Proud elder of Dead Stalkers
    MabikiRaven2318
  • DBonesDBones Member Posts: 800
    Simon
    Seriously, though. Of the choices given, you have to go with Simon. Not saying I necessarily want him (I actually find him kind of annoying - he's more like a cartoon character than a believable character), but Siddiq has only had like a dozen lines so far, Cyndie has only been in 2 episodes, Enid doesn't really do anything, and Jadis and the rest of her group of trashholes are the worst addition the show has ever made (does ANYBODY like the presence of that group in the show?!).
    Board-certified slayer of the dead
    Proud elder of Dead Stalkers
    mack22
  • jrodrf2jrodrf2 Member Posts: 228
    Simon
    > @abailey362 said:
    > gregory - leader trait flipflopping
    >
    > he acts like he's on your team, but then switches mid mission - only available in maps with freemen

Love that, but may I offer one tweak... Gregory flip-flops way more than the one time, so how about "Each turn, Gregory fights for whichever side has the most health"
    mack22DBonesKratos