Heroes with "leader" traits being useless when NOT used as a leader.

Currently,

There isn't a synergy or use for Heroes to be non-leaders right now since their leader trait is a dead trait when they're not in the Leader Slot.

This kind of makes it less useful for us to have combinations of teams using our heroes.

I suggest:

Allowing the leader trait to be applied only to the individual hero when they're not a leader.
OR some sort of new additional Stat (text description) that shows up for when they're not being used as a leader.

ekimhclewtabernacTroublemakerR2runfastmik81ZetteThe_OvercomerArtminiusTheMaltesianmsrebeccaCaptainslayer

Comments

• dandancar77dandancar77 Member Posts: 332
    edited February 2018
    the only Hero that I can see this being hard to implement is for The Governor. Would be a nice idea.
    WalkerRonArtminius
  • mik81mik81 Member Posts: 360

the only Hero that I can see this being hard to implement is for The Governor. Would be a nice idea.

He could only affect 1/3 of the crates, that seems fair in this scenario
    TroublemakerWalkerRonArtminiusmsrebecca
  • KratosKratos Member Posts: 358
    Since crate rewards would be after the mission his trait would not apply unless he was in the lead. Either way this is an excellent idea and would make the heroes a little more useful.
    Part of the MAVERICKS Guild Family
    WalkerRonThe_OvercomerArtminius
  • The_OvercomerThe_Overcomer Member Posts: 182
    This is the reason why I don't use Heros in my normaly game. Its a big handicap. If they could apply to just the hero AWESOME.
  • DrUnpleasantDrUnpleasant Member Posts: 573
    Great idea, and untold possibilities would emerge for people to moan about traits not working properly. So that's a win.
    Pig
  • RbredtRbredt Member Posts: 70
    I really like it. If that is too complicated from a programming side, the leader trait would default to a common trait when not in leader position. Would use existing mechanics but loses some flavor of hero.

Glen. Lucky is best but he already has, so stack lucky
    Daryl. Steady shot or silenced
    Maggie Training gear
    Negan. Punish
    Sasha. Charging
    Rosita. Destructive
    Jesus. Strong
    Carol. destructive
    Coral. Iron Skin
    Rufus. Incendiary
    Merle. Marksman
    Gov. Training gear