Would you buy a bundle for Dixie BBQ weapon or The Reckonin weapon if they were resold now ?

2»

Comments

• CBgaming1969CBgaming1969 Member Posts: 1,359
    > @Kaz said:
    > A little while ago NG offered the pitchfork in the store at rare for TG's. I already purchased the legendary kingdom spear so didn't have much need for it. Despite being rare, it was a nice gesture from NG.
    >
    >
    >
    > What's the chances we could get something similar for Rufus' weapons? Even at rare I would pay TG's so I don't have too much reliance on hunters in the distance @Kaz
    >
    > Yeah, we can certainly do that! Actually, we had an epic Dixie BBQ in the TGS already maybe 6 months ago, so it's no problem to do it again! Thanks for the feedback.
    >
    > And if you felt that an upcoming Council Upgrade is stopping you from shopping weapons, feel free to either wait for it to happen to buy a weapon right away or keep with the resource-only bundles.
    >
    > Thanks for the suggestion, guys! But one question, since it seems that players are kinda divided on this specific matter... would players that don't want it back would suggest something else instead? So then we could put two bundles at the same time and then it's up to the players to decide whether they want it or not.

I would love to see all of the specialty weapons go through tg shop...I grabbed the spear at rare even though leg. would have been better:) please think about rotating them thru tg shop
    The_OvercomerKaz
  • DoTakDoTak Member Posts: 1,964
    TJS said:

@DoTak

Is that last SS from what you have in store atm or are you taking SS of different bundles when they appear?

Not current offers. I try to SS all offers for comparison
    KazTJS
  • The_OvercomerThe_Overcomer Member Posts: 182
    @Kaz Wow, some really good different bundles in the store today. Nice work Kaz. I'll be buying the flare gun if it appears on its own as I already bought the winter assault, rifle, ice pick already at Christmas :smile:
    Kaz
  • SCBMASCBMA Member Posts: 2,181
    @Kaz
    I need armor, gold stun and iron skin and silver dodge. All classes please.
    SPC_TORRESpaintbeastbigbeano
  • RbredtRbredt Member Posts: 70
    What about the ability to continue to upgrade the level of weapons beyond 3? Even if there are no more traits to unlock, you could take a level 22 weapon with traits you like to 26.
    anthony172
    Rbredt said:

What about the ability to continue to upgrade the level of weapons beyond 3? Even if there are no more traits to unlock, you could take a level 22 weapon with traits you like to 26.

I agree, but was just suggesting as not sure if NG would allow that far unlocking. I'd rather have 3 at least that none :smile:
    @Kaz Just bought the Flare Gun, Woohoo ... and one Darryle bundle. Can you please make a smaller bundle before Hero Fest ends. I also thought the Hero bundles had 40 radio calls wit ht them last time, Darryl has only 20 atm.
    Kaz
  • KazKaz Member Posts: 1,423

@Kaz Just bought the Flare Gun, Woohoo ... and one Darryle bundle. Can you please make a smaller bundle before Hero Fest ends. I also thought the Hero bundles had 40 radio calls wit ht them last time, Darryl has only 20 atm.

Damn! :(
    Not gonna happen for this event, sorry, mate.
    BUUUUUUUT, I'll definitely take this into account for the next ones and will push it to the devs :)
    The_Overcomer
    Kaz said:

Damn! :(
    Not gonna happen for this event, sorry, mate.
    BUUUUUUUT, I'll definitely take this into account for the next ones and will push it to the devs :)
    Thanks Kaz. gotta say really love your work in the forum. I was very happy to hear in your interview with @Pain_Walker that there is a lot of slated development for NML. Give confidence to me that all our work and leveling up etc is going to be rewarded.
    General_PainKaz
  • AlexFiliUKAlexFiliUK Member Posts: 160
    I do like the winter weapons, more of those please.