Overwhelming

Weasel007Weasel007 Member Posts: 177
These double challenges are just way too much. No time for anything except collect stars over and over no time to lvl up or play story. Fix this game next-games. Getting pretty bored and so damn repetitive. Factory challenge was nice and humans enemies are as well. But we need more content not double the challenges with no time to do anything else.
blynknzMarieTNO

Comments

• ZeenaZeena Member Posts: 126
    I agree. I didn't even start this challenge for a while because I wanted to chill. Give us at least a day next games.
  • blynknzblynknz Member Posts: 1,988
    The break was actually good. Especially for people that are still levelling. It gives a bit of time to do both.
  • JennyJenny Member Posts: 346
    Agreed! @Teeceezy
  • Because the leaderboard means absolutely nothing, you don't have to chase stars.
    "Everyone has a plan, until they get punched in the face"
    Mike Tyson
  • TeeceezyTeeceezy Staff Posts: 3,576
    Thanks for the feedback.
  • DreadDread Member Posts: 450
    It really is a bit much.
    The downtime from the old system is sorely missed.

It's nice having two challenges a week, but there is no downtimes and it's constant grind nonstop.

I think 3 days each with a day off would be better.... I also think if the star total was for the entire week, rather than per challenge, it would be even better still!
    This would make it possible to actually reach some of those higher rewards that could never be reached legitly.

My suggestion:
    Mon, Tue, Wed - Challenge one
    Thu, Fri, Sat - Challenge two
    Sun - Break
    The star totals from both challenges should count for the entire week.

Also, I know it's been said a babillion times....but we need rewards that don't suck so freaking badly. Not only are the items horrible in quality 95% of the time, the level of those items are far below what they should be for players who win them...
    As I witness the death of innocence... A predator feeding on its creation.
    Through the fallout of this hallucination, I walked into darkness.
    I must not surrender my god to anyone, or this body will become carrion.
    One step closer to my fate. One step closer to my grave.
    atrainofficialShut_Up
  • TeeceezyTeeceezy Staff Posts: 3,576
    Reward structures are changing with 1.7 @Dread
  • RuthlessRuthless Member Posts: 42
    @Teeceezy any hints on when the new update 1.7 will come out??? I hope you guys surprise us and its sooner than march 8th
  • DreadDread Member Posts: 450

Great to hear, @Teeceezy ! Thanks for the response.
    We'll all be waiting (im)patiently! B)
    As I witness the death of innocence... A predator feeding on its creation.
    Through the fallout of this hallucination, I walked into darkness.
    I must not surrender my god to anyone, or this body will become carrion.
    One step closer to my fate. One step closer to my grave.
  • ReinRein Member Posts: 22
    I look at it like this. If you're playing for a spot on the leaderboard, you're going to be grinding stars constantly anyway, unable to spend time doing anything but. If you're playing for rewards, this new system is great since you're getting double the rewards. Complaining about not having time to play the game because you're too busy farming stars is laughable... nobody is forcing you to grind, bucko.
    My NML Instagram | My NML YT Playlist | Guild: N/A
    "You smell the gunpowder and you see the blood. You know what that means? It means you're alive. You won. You take the heads so that you don't ever forget."
  • DaleDale Member Posts: 1,122
    edited February 2016
    Rein said:

I look at it like this. If you're playing for a spot on the leaderboard, you're going to be grinding stars constantly anyway, unable to spend time doing anything but. If you're playing for rewards, this new system is great since you're getting double the rewards.

and double the maps to play.
    Rein said:

Complaining about not having time to play the game because you're too busy farming stars is laughable... nobody is forcing you to grind, bucko.

This is the part that has me smh. All of this talk about being forced and not having time. It sounds like people have turned over the responsibility for their time management to a company. In exchange for what? Bragging rights?
This discussion has been closed.