Fresh suggestions i think everyone would agree on, +1 this

2»

Comments

• HelioHelio Member Posts: 522
    @i8azmbe Yes, she did, so I felt with #3 that you would not need #2... Also, while it did "hide" her, if she were somehow detected, then they wouldn't work anymore... and finally, I don't like the idea of shields... again would make the game way too ez.
  • @Helio about them for say going up against lvl 20's
  • StrikeForceTwoStrikeForceTwo Member Posts: 37
    I think these are all at least creative ideas. 1,2,4,&5 would be difficult to implement though, but creative nonetheless. Maybe they could take bits and pieces and apply some aspects to an upgrade down the line after outposts are complete and functioning well across the game.

Number 3 is by far my favorite suggestion. I would like to see it two ways:

1.) It just has to be an outfit that can be purchased and placed on our survivors. That one would be simple.

2.) Stealth should be an armor trait. Currently, besides Dodge, the traits are a bit lacking on armor compared to the variety for weapons. Stealth could be an armor trait that allows a survivor to go unseen on a mission for the First move - Bronze, First 2 Moves - Silver, First 3 Moves - Gold. Would give armor a second trait that people covet. Just my 2 cents though.
    Jenny
  • Ghosted2Ghosted2 Member Posts: 62
    ^ terrible ideas
  • StrikeForceTwoStrikeForceTwo Member Posts: 37
    Add on to my post above

If 3 stealth moves is a bit too much since a survivor could open 3 boxes unseen it could be a trait only available in Silver and Gold. Silver being 1 Move and Gold being 2 Moves.

Or take it even further like the bruiser "Extra Stun" trait that is the same across all 3 levels and make it a trait that offers just one unseen move on all levels.

I like the addition of any trait that adds value to the tactical play of the game.
  • RickGrimeyRickGrimey Member Posts: 14
    NEW CLASSES! Stealth great idea! We want bows!
    StrikeForceTwo
  • DreadDread Member Posts: 450
    As I witness the death of innocence... A predator feeding on its creation.
    Through the fallout of this hallucination, I walked into darkness.
    I must not surrender my god to anyone, or this body will become carrion.
    One step closer to my fate. One step closer to my grave.
    [Deleted User]manicorn
  • AysatyoPetAysatyoPet Member Posts: 1,168
    1) NML is based on TWD series. and they don't feature anything that may spoil the series. As of now, walkers are just mindless freaks that only follow their hunger instinct. So being a zombie and controlling its movements and attacks dont fit the walkers that the series have right now.

2) Good suggestion but requires a major redesigning of the current design and this might cause more unbalance between classes. and more difficulty when human enemies also have this feature.

3) is this a proposal for new gear? Anyway, in TWD series, wearing this makes the survivor move slower and unable to attack. If they attack, the stealth mode will be off. if applied in the game, survivors wearing this will make them have only 1AP per turn. And Attacking will make the stealth mode go off.

4) i dont think dogs are capable of making the walker struggle, haven't seen them go against walkers in TWD. the walkers will just ignore the dog bite and eat the dog.. Poor doggie.. :'(

5) Also Good suggestion, it will require new feature in workshop or new building like a blacksmith to do this.

• @Dread haha, thats great, i dont care
  • DreadDread Member Posts: 450
    i8azmbe said:

@Dread haha, thats great, i dont care

you know you laughed xD
    As I witness the death of innocence... A predator feeding on its creation.
    Through the fallout of this hallucination, I walked into darkness.
    I must not surrender my god to anyone, or this body will become carrion.
    One step closer to my fate. One step closer to my grave.
  • @Dread i did thats why i said haha, i know my tactics were a little on the (yup he did that) but i filled a fresh guild in 2 days