Post your call results to be the envy of the forum :D

"Goodluck with your calls Everyone!"
-
TJS  -  Member of W-S
Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
Jenngjrodrf2

Comments

• paintbeastpaintbeast Member Posts: 1,188
    Out of curiosity, does it also come with a higher chance of hunter tokens over other regular survivors? @Kaz
  • DrunkenDrunken Member Posts: 1,078
    @Kaz

With the Hero feast back this is exactly the point where I would buy out the 9.99 bundle for 1k gold 50 radios and 2k goods. Instead of 20-30 plus XP and Gas. You get maybe 1.99 for gas.
  • MadPuppyMadPuppy Moderator Posts: 2,824
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    @MadPuppy
    Thanx!
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
  • dandancar77dandancar77 Member Posts: 318
    one spin, got 32 Maggie, green goober assault, and Legendary Bruiser. could’ve been worse
    TJSJenngJadenbigbeano
  • The_OvercomerThe_Overcomer Member Posts: 182
    edited February 2018
    @kaz OMG I had no idea this was on. I had to find this out on the forum. How come it wasnt in my news in game ? @TJS thank you for this or I would have missed out .. But very happy this is back on :smile:
  • jrodrf2jrodrf2 Member Posts: 219
    I didn't take a pic, but tried it twice.
    First was 32 Dwight, 128 Dwight, and a rare.
    Second was 32 Daryl, rare scout, rare bruiser.

Not too shabby, hoping to fit two more in, but need some radios. Fingers crossed!
  • MabikiMabiki Member Posts: 1,732
    edited February 2018

@kaz OMG I had no idea this was on. I had to find this out on the forum. How come it wasnt in my news in game ? @TJS thank you for this or I would have missed out .. But very happy this is back on :smile:

It actually is in the news, but it is hiding below several other announcements. I saw it here first as well.

TJSKaz
  • mack22mack22 Member Posts: 1,119
    > @Jaden said:
    > 47 more tokens and I will have my 1-pink Sasha! (So glad I decided to play normal Distance for her tokens on Monday/Tuesday.)

There is 45 Sasha tokens up for grabs in the normal distance.
    Jaden
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 2,888
    mack22 said:

> @Jaden said:

> 47 more tokens and I will have my 1-pink Sasha! (So glad I decided to play normal Distance for her tokens on Monday/Tuesday.)

There is 45 Sasha tokens up for grabs in the normal distance.

Thanks. :)

I played The Distance twice on Monday/Tuesday for the Sasha tokens and will probably do so again today - couldn't stand being 2 tokens short of promoting her. :p

Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you!
    Jenngmack22bigbeanoSCBMA
    edited February 2018
    Mabiki said:

It actually is in the news, but it is hiding below several other announcements. I saw it here first as well.

You're right, I just checked and it is there, good spot. It's strange though it didn't come up as highlighted NEW NEWS for me and did get buried below. Oh well, at least we havent missed out. Need a cheaper bundle though as I'm out of phone but not willing to spend $170 bucks :smile:
    @Jenng Did you have enough phones or did you buy the 500 phone crazy bundle ?
  • mikpay2316mikpay2316 Member Posts: 110
    I don't know why I keep falling for ng's bullshit. 3 40 calls and I get 32 rosita tokens and the rest rare. 120 phones down the fucking drain. What a joke. Fuck next games.
    OG Mike 420 - MAVERICKS FAMILY 4 LIFE!
    AlexFiliUKdrkuharGeir
  • mikpay2316mikpay2316 Member Posts: 110
    Before I get banned again.... I'd just like to say this game can fucking suck it.
    OG Mike 420 - MAVERICKS FAMILY 4 LIFE!
    GeirCronus
  • warlordfwarlordf Member Posts: 220
    not for me, prefer the double tokens hero day, i was able to put Abe pink and Sasha Governor and a few other 5 stars.
    anthony172
  • AlexFiliUKAlexFiliUK Member Posts: 152
    In my opinion it's not worth the 40 radios.
    • If you get something semi-reasonable at the start, you could throw it away and get greens at the end. Should be guaranteed blues at least. Come on, blues aren't even that great!
    • The heroes on offer haven't really been up to the standard of hero week. Nobody really worth splurging out for.
    • Too many greens, it just doesn't seem good value for radios.
    The_Overcomercrambert_necdrkuharGeir
    Must say previous 40 calls were good for me, had great success and was happy to buy the hero packs. Had 5 x 40 calls and honestly got stuff goblins. Had to buy Darryl pack to make my last one and got goblins. There was no other straight phone option and no way am I spending $170 AUD on 500 phones. I wont be buying anymore packs. I agree with the above comment if you buy 40 call or hero fest period rares should be removed period.
    drkuhar
  • drkuhardrkuhar Member Posts: 144
    80 phones 2 calls all green except one blue garbage person. From now on no 40 call for me. Unless they are going to make it rain phones the amount it takes for the crap you get is not worth it.
    The_Overcomer
  • TroublemakerTroublemaker Member Posts: 1,082
    edited February 2018
    I like these 40-radio calls.

They are great to generate regular class tokens as simple math says 3x greens for 40 radios is better than 3x greens for 45 radios (the normal cost).

I think the problems are that players generate too much hope for spectacular results and NG tweaks the chances for bad results (wild speculation tells me chances are reduced since I got wrecked 9x times with greens and many others are complaining about same outcome).
    Mavericks Guild Family
    TJS_Lily_
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    @MadPuppy

As your online can you please close this thread.

Cheers
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
This discussion has been closed.