Silent Assassin Bundle

Oh man .. I have looked for this knife since the introduction of threat reduction and fixing of Swift Strike .. It's Bigfoot , Ogo Pogo, and the purple unicorn rolled into one for me . (Bundle price in Canadian)
Thoughts ?
MystiqueKazTheMaltesianromeoMattOfEarthConan1976MudMoccasin

Comments

• MystiqueMystique Content Creator ❤️ Posts: 1,454
    edited February 2018
    @Japes87 I’m totally with you on that.. That is my ideal weapon.. but that price, ohhhh definitely not! Lol Wish they’d put that in a smaller bundle.. I’d probably pay $20 American for it, with some gold thrown in it!

Btw.. Welcome back.. long time no see :)
    ⚔️ Leader/Elder TheHerdReborn/TheHerdReturned⚔️
    🌟IGN: Rene 🌟 Line ID: Mystique_01
    Japes87Kazbigbeano
  • Japes87Japes87 Member Posts: 1,399
    Hey @Mystique very glad to see you're still playing! There's some of the old guard left after all
    MystiqueKaz
  • CronusCronus Member Posts: 1,213
    The knife is awesome however the armor not so much. A lot to spend on a great knife and not much else.
    KazromeoSPC_TORRESanthony172
  • dandancar77dandancar77 Member Posts: 328
    amazing bundle, but price is too rich for me :neutral:
  • dandancar77dandancar77 Member Posts: 328
    make it a spear with those traits and I’d buy, no doubt.
    Japes87KillersZCaptainslayer
  • romeoromeo Member Posts: 638
    Threat Reduction is a good trait for sure, but i dont find swiftstrike to be useful in high level challenge and Distance. i found charging & destructive to be a great help in killing tank or armor walkers, especially lvl 38 and up.
    Captainslayer
  • KudukKuduk Member Posts: 99
    I already have a wonderful knife and a small axe..which i got from The Distance and gold crate.
    Japes87romeoDBones
  • Japes87Japes87 Member Posts: 1,399
    @romeo I have always used swift strike hand in hand with threat reduction whenever possible . Aside from scout damage potential , if you can take out a walker and then another on same turn , you can clear all the potential spawns very fast . I also like swift strike to speed up grinding farming missions and early challenge levels . I realize every one has their own playing styles , but in a perfect world I would rock a swift strike / threat reduction weapon , a pure damage with charging trait weapon, and a kingdom spear for situational kiting and fence play
    KyrusromeoJayZ
  • MattOfEarthMattOfEarth Member Posts: 625
    That’s the last piece of gear I’m looking for post-update. I have several Swift/Threat weapons at level 25 and I love them. I just need one(1, uno) that I can make a 26 and I’ll be happy. I’ve never paid for any of them, but this trait combo is an albatross after this last update. I don’t even care what the third trait is, just give me Swift and Threat on the same weapon and I’ll be happy. But...not gonna pay, especially $35, for it.
    “Simply put, there’s a vast ocean of sh!t you people don’t know sh!t about. Rick knows every fine grain of said sh!t.”

Elder of JiltedProphet - 2 MILLION Stars and counting! Always recruiting, get in touch!
  • jimmorrison369jimmorrison369 Member Posts: 2,051
    Yes, nice gear.
    Horrible pricing...
    romeobigbeanoantDBones
    anything under $19.99 is great
    i agree that swiftstrike is a go to weapon. still use that knife in any challenges. just found that charging n destructive gives great deal if damage. it was close to 40K crit damage. paired with ruthless armor and survivor trait.
  • Conan1976Conan1976 Member Posts: 758
    Great bundle, but a bit pricy...
    Looking for a guild? The Den is the place to be!
    We bring the fun back! Game Tips and Videos! Common interest non-game related chats too!
    Everyone is Welcome!

Grimes Den & Dixons Den: competitive / different play styles
    Shivas Den: semi-competitive / relaxed Maggies Den: training and growth

Email us to make our home your home: [email protected]
    MattOfEarthDoTakDBones
  • Conan1976Conan1976 Member Posts: 758
    no fotoshopping there @MattOfEarth ?? If so, congrats!!
    Looking for a guild? The Den is the place to be!
    We bring the fun back! Game Tips and Videos! Common interest non-game related chats too!
    Everyone is Welcome!

Grimes Den & Dixons Den: competitive / different play styles
    Shivas Den: semi-competitive / relaxed Maggies Den: training and growth

Email us to make our home your home: [email protected]
    MattOfEarth
  • JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,575
    Japes87 said:

@romeo I have always used swift strike hand in hand with threat reduction whenever possible . Aside from scout damage potential , if you can take out a walker and then another on same turn , you can clear all the potential spawns very fast . I also like swift strike to speed up grinding farming missions and early challenge levels . I realize every one has their own playing styles , but in a perfect world I would rock a swift strike / threat reduction weapon , a pure damage with charging trait weapon, and a kingdom spear for situational kiting and fence play

Agree. Combine that with Michonne's trait and you can have a ton of fun on high level challenges with melee teams.
    DBonesConan1976
  • MudMoccasinMudMoccasin Member Posts: 499
    Now if only we can get a Hunter version......
  • LoneWanderer360LoneWanderer360 Member Posts: 488
    How about a swift strike for ranged? Call it Double Tap.
    TJCartMudMoccasinShadowWalker