Drunks poo scale of todays late addition bundles

Welcome back to my judging of todays bundles. Earlier today I judged the main bundle, but since that post went live two additional bundles have been added. So lets dive into the poo rating of the bundles.

Marathon bundle is still major poo. This bundle is bad timing and just lacks the value. The difference in being a poo bundle and good bundle is 20 radios, but moving on

Alexandria Bundle
Alexandria Rifle +Fearless Hunters Vest
1k gold
50 radios
Price Point-22.99

This bundle is actually quite good. If you do not have the alexandria rifle already it is worth wild. The armor is def useable. 1k gold and 50 radios having a value of 9.99 makes this deal worth wild.

Rating: 8/10 (would be 10/10 if Prison rifle replaced alexandria)

Next up on poo scale is the Mega Value Bundle

8k Gold
200 radios
200 hunter, scout, bruiser tokens
15k TG
Price Point- 69.99

This bundle if for the ballers out there. Good amount of gold and good amount of phones. Makes this package worth wild. While many gamers arent willing to drop 70 at free will this bundle still holds value. Compared to the big radio bundle that gives you similar gold but only 40 radios makes this bundle seem better.

Rating_6.5/10 ( way to push this up would be maybe drop gold 1k and radios down by 50. Take away 5k TG set price point at 49.99)

Big Radio bundle

8k Gold
40 Radios

The name says big radio bundle yet radios are missing from this deal. I think this is used as a ploy aimed to get consumers to purchase other bundles such as the mega value.

Rating-1/10 this bundle is pure poo. There is no way to really make it better.

Stay tuned to hear more of Drunks thoughts tomorrow when new bundles may present themselves till then stay safe survivors.
DoTakbigbeanopaintbeastjimmorrison369bababooeyAlexFiliUK

Comments

• DrunkenDrunken Member Posts: 1,726
    means tempting to purchase :)
  • dandancar77dandancar77 Member Posts: 335
    been wondering that myself for awild
    SCBMADoTakbigbeanocrambert_nec
    Sarcasm within text is often missed
    Yep sure is. Is this a better constructed sentence? Does this appeal to you better? Are you now happy with my grammar? I mean it is rather important to ensure grammar is there in a one line statement!
    Oh oops @SCBMA I just saw in messages that you have a few posts that didn’t have the period at the end! Shame on you! :p
    SCBMAJaden
    Insurance is an important aspect of life. :)
    SCBMA
    Reverse is out in my truck oh oh(period)
  • mack22mack22 Member Posts: 1,295
    edited February 2018
    I would pay 6.99 for the weapon and a decent jacket. The other stuff don't interest me much in bundles.

Edit: I'm gonna bump it up to 8.99, kinda felt cheap NG needs to make money too.
    Anything over that...eehhh, I got kids and bills. I love the game but real life comes first.
  • paintbeastpaintbeast Member Posts: 1,188
    @Drunken You, sir, have definitely put a smile on my face. Reading your thread has been a worthwhile (sp?) (worth wild?) endeavor.
    TJSDBonesbigbeanojimmorrison369
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    > @paintbeast said:
    > @Drunken You, sir, have definitely put a smile on my face. Reading your thread has been a worthwhile (sp?) (worth wild?) endeavor.

You took the words right out of my mouth. It was' worthwhile' reading this thread to the end. ;)
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
    DBones
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 3,000
    @Drunken what are you're thoughts on the fearless duo bundle?