Bruiser question

I would like to pick your brains. I just got pete but im not so sure if i have to keep or scrap him and use his points for the wacker. red devil is currently on outpost duty but i’m thinking about scrapping her and my Negan is also 5*. What would you do? Thanks a million

AmBush

Comments

• zeeblackzeeblack Member Posts: 1,060
    Pete is a much better option than Red Devil. Retire her and invest in him
    I am Black, Zee Black, Level SeVeNtY tWo with hUnDrEd ThOuSaNd sTaRs, Elder, SG Woot, tWo MiLlIoN star guild
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 5,860
    I prefere Whacker too.. trash Devil keep Pete as second bruiser. I have only one bruiser and it's worst than yours...
    "Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 1,872
    edited February 2018
    Yep whacker wins due to retaliate scrap Red Devil and inly keep Pete if you insist on having two of each survivor otherwise just get as many pink stars on whacker as possible!
  • AmBushAmBush Member Posts: 100
    edited February 2018
    I'd be inclined to dump Pete due to Power Strike & pink The_Whacker Replace Eugene with Negan for Survival Instinct is gonna be higher % than Mullet Time

Zombie Stompers U.K. Based Guild.Currently Recruiting (18/20)

Note:

• Level 20+
    • DAILY PLAYERS
    • 250+ Weekly Challenge Stars minimum

Above all:We Have FUN 

Level 61, Guild Leader of Zombie Stompers Playing Daily since January 2017

• DrunkenDrunken Member Posts: 1,205
    The whacker is beast iron skin and then add iron skin armor that’s 30 reduction rite there you can get badges to put you close to max of 80 without having to be in overwatch
  • JackBauerJackBauer Member Posts: 1,550
    From the list given I would recommend you to improve Morgan he is a real force and helped me this week several times surviving yard work at ASL+4.
    The walker is nice but for me every bruiser must have: defensive stance,punish, retaliate,power strike
    -----------------
    Remember to use your charge abilities
  • Kick_assKick_ass Member Posts: 513
    Pete and the Whacker are tough. I'd keep both but push tokens at the Whacker first. I normally use just one Bruiser, but it's good to have two. And they are both great!
    Maverick’s Core Leader and / OG Co-Leader
    Other Leaders | Pic |
    Tux77 |
    KeepGen |

Stolen from Dlich
  • BoukephalosBoukephalos Member Posts: 263
    edited February 2018
    Whacker is much better than Red and more versatile than Pete. Having both retaliate and punish plus iron skin means he can soak up two attackers and stun them. Very useful in the challenge missions where a melee team is going to move around a lot in a crowded space (like Big Boss Man and Yard Work in the challenge just gone). Can also be good in outpost defence (particularly if paired with a more meat-shield-focused bruiser) and raiding. I have a bruiser with that exact set of traits and I use her a lot.

Pete is less good a mix. Potentially can do significantly more damage than Whacker but power strike in a bruiser with *no* defensive traits is a tricky thing. Big damage isn't what most people look for in a bruiser. Hell, I have a scout who can take more damage than Pete and hand out much more.
  • jbleroijbleroi Member Posts: 22
    thanks a lot for the feedback, highly appreciated,
    I have scrapped red, will put all my tokens in the wacker to pink him, keep Pete for the time being to have a second bruiser and will scrap him if something better pops up / when i'm getting fed up with him.
    kamilowaty
  • CronusCronus Member Posts: 1,091
    Change "The_Whacker's" first name from "The" to "Tally" and it'll be perfect.
    jbleroi
  • jbleroijbleroi Member Posts: 22
    edited February 2018
    Done..... ;)

CronusTJSkamilowaty
  • CronusCronus Member Posts: 1,091
    I wish I could've given you a Like and LOL as well because seeing it actually in print gave me a good laugh. Juvenile I know, but damn it's funny. He's one helluva Bruiser!
    jbleroi
  • TechfallTechfall Member Posts: 168
    trash pete and red devil unless you need the extra bruiser. whaker would be perfect with dodge instead of strong, but still worth investing in