How the heck does this work??

Okay so i completed an RSL 21 mission, picked my three rewards, and hit both the silver and gold chests in my initial picks.

But look at the placement if the rewards, compared the coloured border of the same chest; my gold reward was 2 full Ievels below the silver reward, and even of the same rarity! Thats not RNG, thats robbery!!

Even if both were destined for auto-scrap, that swing of difference from silver to gold is ridiculous.
paintbeastMattOfEarthCBgaming1969CzarnyJoZette

Comments

• youngbesyzyoungbesyz Member Posts: 60
    That happens all the time. Just another thing which need to be fixed. But hey, you got 2 gas ;)
    MattOfEarthKwansa
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 2,661
    It can be either the same level or one below/above. Except from 23 on and then it's either 22 or 23 :smile:
  • Phalanx44Phalanx44 Member Posts: 266
    But the results from a gold box should always exceed the results of a silver. Even 'on par' results diminishes the joy of the reward itself.

IF at the very least, the gold reward was of higher rarity, then perhaps the equipment level could be justified. But thats clearly not the case here..
    MattOfEarthWellyLugaZette
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 2,661
    edited February 2018
    I agree and there's been much campaign to try to get it changed. Ive had several occasions where I got level 23 green gear from a silver crate and level 22 green gear from a gold crate in the same mission. Kaz was fairly understanding that a good amount of people hate that you can get green gear from a gold crate and that it should be removed. He said that he would take those comments to the development team (I think) so hopefully it should be changed soon.
    MattOfEarth
  • MattOfEarthMattOfEarth Member Posts: 632
    Should it be fixed? Yes.

Will it be fixed? Don’t hold your breath.

I’m pretty sure the only people at NG still working on this game are 2 night shift janitors, and the lady that manages the snack cart in the lobby. (I’m just kidding, not trying to be toxic! ;-) )

#comebackDLich
    “Simply put, there’s a vast ocean of sh!t you people don’t know sh!t about. Rick knows every fine grain of said sh!t.”

Elder of JiltedProphet - 2 MILLION Stars and counting! Always recruiting, get in touch!
    youngbesyzwrinkled_bagMurdoqueZette