Legendary me baby!

One of the Russian players posted in the group a perfect badge selection.

On the left: Damage, Critical Damage, Critical Damage
On the right: Damage, Critical Chance, Damage

On the left: Damage, Damage, Health
On the right: Damage, Critical Damage, Damage Reduction
anthony172SCBMASPC_TORRESKudukScowleyJadenCaptainslayerTJSMattOfEarthDavid_H79AndreaDBonesCBgaming1969

Comments

• KudukKuduk Member Posts: 99
    All legendary badges!!! Wow..i feel so jealous :neutral: i only have 4 legendary badges atm
    SCBMAPain Walkeranthony172Jaden
  • Pain WalkerPain Walker Content Creator Posts: 2,473
    These pics were his response to the weekend event and the “better” chance for badges :D
    CaptainslayerCBgaming1969
  • abailey362abailey362 Member Posts: 304
    now he just needs to work on leveling them up and doing some real damage with them.
    abailey362 - TheHerdReturned - part of #THR Family

CBgaming1969
  • JackBauerJackBauer Member Posts: 1,550
    No it’s not yet perfect. There is only one spot that is green and add bonus.
    Try again.
    -----------------
    Remember to use your charge abilities
    RouvinatorCBgaming1969
  • Japes87Japes87 Member Posts: 1,399
    Two things

1. why are they all lit up instead of just the 4 that create the 20% bonus ? Anyone know?

2. Anyone else's spidey senses tingling after the Russian 10 star survivor thing when pink stars first came out ? (I'm half kidding , crazy OP badges right there)
    CBgaming1969
  • MattOfEarthMattOfEarth Member Posts: 618
    @Japes87, it takes 4 similar badges to activate the bonus, but the bonus still applies to #’s 5 and 6 as long as they are in the same category (A, B, C...etc) as the bonus class. The bonus won’t apply if you have 4 As, then 2 Cs, but it does apply when all 6 are As.

#comebackDLich
    “Simply put, there’s a vast ocean of sh!t you people don’t know sh!t about. Rick knows every fine grain of said sh!t.”

Elder of JiltedProphet - 2 MILLION Stars and counting! Always recruiting, get in touch!
    TJSJapes87msapaev
  • ADPaqADPaq Member Posts: 299
    Japes87 said:

Two things

1. why are they all lit up instead of just the 4 that create the 20% bonus ? Anyone know?

2. Anyone else's spidey senses tingling after the Russian 10 star survivor thing when pink stars first came out ? (I'm half kidding , crazy OP badges right there)

If you look at the Scout, the right hand side critical damage doesn't have the glow. Admittedly this could be made much easier to see.
  • Japes87Japes87 Member Posts: 1,399
    @MattOfEarth thanks man , I had no idea !
    MattOfEarth
  • msapaevmsapaev Member Posts: 480
    HAHA, this dude's my teammate!

@Pain_Walker, do you know russian?
    Pain Walker
  • Pain WalkerPain Walker Content Creator Posts: 2,473
    @msapaev I understand and read Russian. Speaking only a bit.
    msapaev
  • DodkongDodkong Member Posts: 1,048
    I just looked at the symbols in the center of the badge to know what they were. No translation needed! :)
    "I always say, if you must mount the gallows, give a jest to the crowd, a coin to the hangman, and make the drop with a smile on your lips." -Birgitte Silverbow, The Fires of Heaven, The Wheel of Time

"Death is lighter than a feather. Duty, heavier than a mountain." - al'Lan Mandragoran, The Great Hunt, The Wheel of Time