On Rodents and Dens

Yes, a group of friends have a private message here which we call the Capi-den, affectionately after our friend @capibara. No, it's not a secret. No, it's not a sinister organisation to coordinate trolling. It's just a group of friends who like to hang out and chat.

Certain people who were/are part of the message group saw certain individuals say things they didn't like, and decided to attribute those actions and motives to the entire 30+ people in the Capi-den. It's irrational and stupid to make that kind of generalisation, but some people are irrational and stupid. So what can you do?

I have disagreed or disliked things said or done by other members of the Capi-den, and I have said so in the PMs. But I'm a rational person and a grown-up. I don't have to agree with someone on everything to enjoy hanging out with them. I also don't accuse dozens of individuals of sharing sinister motives just because they like chatting with a few people who do things I don't like.

I'm tired of the childish, cloak-and-dagger games. You have a problem with the Pig, you talk to the Pig. You have a problem with one of the Pig's friends, talk to that person. But publicly insinuating that all of us are spiteful trolls is toxic and unreasonable and deserves a public response. I'd tag you guys but you know who you are.

To the mods, according to my best, honest attempt to understand the rules, nothing in this post of mine violates any of them. I will appreciate an explanation if I'm wrong about that. Thank you for your work here.
Bad Pig
Bad to the bone!
The Notorious P.I.G.
"I'm stuck in forum prison, and time keeps draggin' on"
"I’ve never said I’m a perfect pig, nor pretended to be someone that I’m not."
Serpanthony172DLHCronusGovernatorMattOfEarthDoTakJadenwrinkled_bagmsrebeccaJayZChiefkeoArtisanspaintbeastantShadowaceAz_Lily_MadPuppyMurdoquecapibaraI_Am_PsychoGeneral_PainDBonesbigbeanoanniesprinklesDonCoquiJenng1Risvalereeepradi

Comments

• DLHDLH Member Posts: 395
    Ooooo a capi-den sounds warm and cozy on these cold nights! Do you serve hot totties?
    Asylum/BlackjacknBeef Guild Family
    antbigbeanoanniesprinklesJenng
  • ChiefkeoChiefkeo Member Posts: 110
    Side question. I have read people commenting on who liked or agreed with their posts. How do you know who clicked on any of the responses?
    DLHJenng
  • DLHDLH Member Posts: 395
    edited February 2018
    If you go to the original post you can see it
    In your post above. I liked it. You see my avatar under your post and can see what reaction I gave
    Asylum/BlackjacknBeef Guild Family
  • ChiefkeoChiefkeo Member Posts: 110
    @DLH thank you kind squire!
  • MabikiMabiki Member Posts: 1,732
    edited February 2018
    I'm definitely not the mole.
    PigDonCoqui
  • GuapoGuapo Member Posts: 978
    I was going to ask if you were the mole but then saw reference 1 and realized it may be me!
    In a way, all of us has an El Guapo to face. For some, shyness might be their El Guapo. For others, a lack of education might be their El Guapo. For us, El Guapo is a big, dangerous man who wants to kill us.
    MattOfEarthJenng
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,393
    edited February 2018
    DLH said:

Ooooo a capi-den sounds warm and cozy on these cold nights! Do you serve hot totties?

Sorry Bro! I only service serve drinks to the ladies.
    Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

• ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,393
    And as I actually said earlier tonight!
    Do not call me a mole!
    I’m a shrew!!

Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

DonCoqui
  • MabikiMabiki Member Posts: 1,732