Bruiser's weapon trait

What's the difference between bronze, silver and gold "Concussion"? They all stun 1 extra turn.

Best Answers

Answers

• masmith93masmith93 Member Posts: 3,523
    Good question. I'm still trying to figure out how the raider bruisers can kill walkers of equal level with one hit.
    Proud member of the Empty Memorial Club.
    WHMGTYSNNBC - Retirement Guild Leader
    Coming soon to Finland to hug Teeceezy.
    This space intentionally left blank.
  • LonginusLonginus Member Posts: 45
    @masmith93 their bruiser once kill my soldier's first life with one hit!
  • masmith93masmith93 Member Posts: 3,523
    Goddamn raiders.
    Proud member of the Empty Memorial Club.
    WHMGTYSNNBC - Retirement Guild Leader
    Coming soon to Finland to hug Teeceezy.
    This space intentionally left blank.
    Longinus
  • AysatyoPetAysatyoPet Member Posts: 1,168
    it has been discussed many times before.. but here is the first discussion about concussion..
    http://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/94/trait-concussion/p1

SteelersFanLonginus
    @AysatyoPet thank you, I read everything in your link, but it's not helpful.
    botomline.. this is an old question. you know it, we know it, mods know it, devs know it. but no feedback from them..

• SenoiaSurvivorSenoiaSurvivor Member Posts: 528
    Do they maybe do more damage in addition to their stun?

• zosonzoson Member Posts: 2,216
    There is *NO DIFFERENCE* at all other than it robs you of another trait potentially being gold/silver.
  • Ghosted2Ghosted2 Member Posts: 62
    lol. comical. lets introduce a concept early in the game, take it away with the unprecedented nerf, then not update the weapons accordingly so that these concussion traits are pointless. Nice work NG!
    Verbaub
  • steste Member Posts: 108
    Although there is a bug in outposts that causes a 3 turn stun. You're right it's op ;)
  • zosonzoson Member Posts: 2,216
    Teeceezy said:

Not right now. @Verbaub A 3-turn stun would be super OP in Outposts, so some serious thought needs to be given before any drastic changes.

You would get 90% of the way there by simply making concussion only spawn as the first trait on a weapon.
  • VerbaubVerbaub Member Posts: 650
    Ghosted2 said:

lol. comical. lets introduce a concept early in the game, take it away with the unprecedented nerf, then not update the weapons accordingly so that these concussion traits are pointless. Nice work NG!

Have to agree with you on this one ...
  • Ghosted2Ghosted2 Member Posts: 62
    Verbaub said:

Ghosted2 said:

Have to agree with you on this one ...
    I dont like that the nerfed it anyways. But if you're going to, then fix that whole trait mechanism for those weapons. Lazy.
  • LadyAquilaLadyAquila Member Posts: 625
    A solid bruiser with a 2 stun concussion used to be one of go-to characters for nearly every mission. After they killed two walkers, the group stun charge ability was quite handy. However, after the nerfing they seem useless. I don't even bother leveling them (or their weapons) up. I only occasionally use one to open a multi-turn gate since they are fairly healthy and I don't care if they end up in the hospital after a mission.
    @Teeceezy could you make it same as interruption (50% 80% 100%)? When my bruiser hit an armoured walker with gold concussion bat, there is still chance of stun 1 turn, not guaranteed 2 turns.
    @Verbaub Incredible you successfully pulled out an admin lol.
    Longinus said:

@Teeceezy could you make it same as interruption (50% 80% 100%)? When my bruiser hit an armoured walker with gold concussion bat, there is still chance of stun 1 turn, not guaranteed 2 turns.

In this way silver concussion in a 5* bat is still the best trait as always, due to luck's addition chance.
    When suggesting for a change in concussion, let's consider the human enemies that will also have this change. And im not just talking about the raiders. Im also considering what will happen when pvp (Outpost) is introduced. The last thing we dont want is everyone will have 3 bruiser team in pvp..

@AysatyoPet at least in pvp your foe doesn't perform overwatch attack, what's more, we move first. Even if there are 3 bruiser waiting around the chest, an assault can tackle all of them. You are right, even so 3 bruiser team has the highest chance to defend successful. There can be a restriction of defender's team selecting, e.g. no duplicate classes.
  • Smokin_Joe_BlowSmokin_Joe_Blow Member Posts: 97
    The best suggestion I've seen to make concussion (and bruisers) more useful was as follows:

Bronze: Increase stun 1 turn
    Silver: Increase stun 1 turn and increase effective bruiser level by 1 with regard to body shots
    Gold: Increase stun 1 turn and increase effective bruiser level by 2 with regard to body shots

Sorry, I don't remember who originally suggested it, but I thought it was a great idea.
    Garret
  • LanceLance Member Posts: 568
    Bruisers Weapon
    When the extra stun trait is rolled for a new Bruiser weapon, if it Silver or Gold put it in bronze slot and bump the other up, since their is no benefit for silver or Gold.

From

http://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/3918/all-the-suggestions-what-do-you-think#latest

http://nomansland.wikia.com/wiki/Suggestions
This discussion has been closed.