Statement on Forums Conduct

Comments

• DonCoquiDonCoqui Member Posts: 582
    SlickRick said:

For some reason I've been listening to this song while reading all this the past 2 days :p

P.S. R Kelly likes peeing on people

TMI.

SlickRick back fm the dead...
    Staying plugged in w/ the forum for a good dose of daily entertainment .
    "You wanna impress me? You take the wheel for a little while mofo." --Eddie Murphy, Delirious
    SlickRick
  • SlickRickSlickRick Posts: 2,731
    @Jenng Keep on rocking with yo bad and slightly uncouth self! ;)

I'm just here to have fun and enjoy shenanigans and drink herbal green tea...and I'm all out of herbal green tea
    You better check yo self before you wreck yo self...cuz I'm bad for your health, I come real stealth
    JenngWeekOneDLHJapes87
  • anthony172anthony172 Member Posts: 676
    I dont know if you all the time are giving me disagree because I like Andrea. But i dont really care about that. I still like the forum system.
    DonCoquiPigMizTy
  • DonCoquiDonCoqui Member Posts: 582
    Jaden said:

There was no herd coming after a certain person because of that person or because someone said so.

Thing is, we can't prove it, right? So it stands, as I said yesterday.

As for using the disagree-button because of some hero someone loves - first I just answered and said I didn't like the idea of adding said hero (because I, on the other hand, really hate that character), than the same notion was posted over and over and over and over again - ad nauseam - and I started to click disagree because I disagreed and didn't need to further explain my position because I already did.

There was no one prompting me to do that. I just used a reaction button that was there to express a valid reaction. At some point, I not only stopped explaining but also hitting the disagree button and just ignored the posts about that hero (because I already made it clear that I disagreed so why bother?).

Anyway, maybe it is time to remove the disagree-function. As it is, some people just can't handle that (one way or the other, either getting or giving disagrees).

@Jaden
    I've read a lot of smart eloquent poignant comments here this morning. Yours adds forebearance and wisdom.
    Staying plugged in w/ the forum for a good dose of daily entertainment .
    "You wanna impress me? You take the wheel for a little while mofo." --Eddie Murphy, Delirious
    JadenPig
  • WeekOneWeekOne Member Posts: 1,195
    JayZ said:

@anthony172 I'm sure it's awkward that you're basically being discussed in every other post. Thanks for being a good sport about all of this. I hope you didn't feel like you were being trolled or bullied. I admit that I definitely messed with you and joked with you about the inclusion of Andrea as a hero, but I didn't have any ill intentions when doing so. It was a joke (much like the Guapo ruins everything jokes), and I hope you interpreted my actions as such. I can't speak for everyone else on the forums, but I think most people are in the same boat.

Beautiful! <3
    anthony172Pig
  • valereeevalereee Member Posts: 179
    So your contention is that everyone who is questioning this is a member of some coordinated group who have decided to en masse disrupt the forums for no good reason? Don't know what group you're talking about -- maybe this rodent den thing? -- but I am not a member of that group or any group other than my guild family, only a very few of whom have weighed in here.
    WeekOne said:

The perception is not widespread, it is with one specific group trying very hard to convince the other forums members and NG that it is widespread when it’s not.

Sorry @valereee ... I respectfully disagree with you.

Winner of the 'Post Your Worst Jackpot' contest Jan18
    GuapoPigDonCoqui
  • SPC_TORRESSPC_TORRES Member Posts: 1,871
    edited February 2018
    Drunken said:

Edit* response was made as I typed original

Here is a example of why the disagree systems does not work as a button
    @Drunken
    has gone back to edit a comment, but yet the 2 disagrees for the original post ( valid or not , that is not the point )
    yet the disagrees stand for a comment that is no longer there

edit : to add comment https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/comment/298952/#Comment_298952

Also, not calling out the 2 nice gentlemen that disagreed.
    Just saying do we need to go police our own likes , agrees... etc. etc.
    ** No we do not **
    I could go to really post of mine and edit them with pure hate false information ( not that I would ) and all those people that either agreed or liked the first statement would have no way of knowing
    ** Sorry at work lost my train of thought **

JadenGovernatorcapibara
    valereee said:

So your contention is that everyone who is questioning this is a member of some coordinated group who have decided to en masse disrupt the forums for no good reason? Don't know what group you're talking about -- maybe this rodent den thing? -- but I am not a member of that group or any group other than my guild family, only a very few of whom have weighed in here.

WeekOne said:

The perception is not widespread, it is with one specific group trying very hard to convince the other forums members and NG that it is widespread when it’s not.

Sorry @valereee ... I respectfully disagree with you.

Noted.... thank you for your feedback!
    DonCoquiPigInspTurbines
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 3,174
    > @Mais88 said:

>
    > Remove the dislike button. It serves no purpose. No fight was ever started over an "LOL" or an "Agree".

You know what... I always suspected this was the reason Facebook doesn't have a Dislike or Disagree or a big fat thumbs Down.

Of course, I wanted those buttons... But I have uncontrollable smartass tendencies sometimes.

Maybe not having those buttons has saved me infinite amounts of headaches I can't even imagine?

I would love to see that butterfly effect...

Maybe the negative response button needs to be removed. I hate to say it, but I agree with this.

Momma always said, if you can't click "Likes" or "Awesomes", don't click nothin at all.
    Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]
    JadenMais88
  • Pain WalkerPain Walker Content Creator Posts: 2,475
    I say we all forget this thread and have a nice Friday night and tomorrow... well tomorrow we come back and argue again.

Vodka and Tango please. I am thirsty :) ;)
    anthony172DonCoqui
    Cheers to @everyone

Here’s to happy days... I hope you like this. :smiley:

mik81antCronusdocfinzenburg