Videos rewards not working AGAIN

doctorcodydoctorcody Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 14
Why is this always an issue NG? Almost every week lost out on 2 gold crates plus 10 others already. Do you ever test it before loading them, wtf.

Comments

• BaalosBaalos Member Posts: 54
    Dear NG and advertisers, I won’t be watching ads for free. I’ll resume once this is fixed.

Regards,
  • MBolusMBolus Member Posts: 2
    Can you notify us with in-game News when the videos provide rewards again? Over the past few days I've viewed about 35 ads, with no rewards or result. Restarting iPhone does not help.
    Baalos
  • xbassmanxbassman Member Posts: 29
    This is happening to me on all new ad videos.
    In the past waiting a few seconds to close the video got the reward crates, but now even that doesn’t help.

Using iOS 11 here, but I see other reports of same with Android.
  • zboneszbones Member Posts: 161
    seeing the same issue here
  • WiushiWiushi Member Posts: 77
    I will not be partaking of my guild or any other play on NG until this issue is fixed. Just an ad video and no extra crates. i'm feeling ripped off.
    Well, I found a work around that worked for me this round.

Watched vid, then instead of tapping the X, shut down NML completely.
    Restarted the app and 3 more crates available to open.
  • Nick37Nick37 Member Posts: 458
    Why does this only happen with NML, I play plenty of other games with adds for rewards, usually the same adds and it NEVER happens.
    “Aloha Snackbar” Guild No Mans Land.
    “Sheffield UK (SUK)” Group Our World.
    still not working, whats up?
  • TeeceezyTeeceezy Staff Posts: 3,576
    Looking into this, thanks for the reports and apologies for the inconvenience.
    @Teeceezy Thanks for the reply
  • thew_robertthew_robert Member Posts: 46
    @Teeceezy thanks-hope this gets fixed soon, lost a lot of crates. Now I’m lucky if I even get a video. Sooooooo frustrating.
    Thanks Teeceezy!
    Everything has been working correctly for the last few days.

Using the updated app, I get a momentary message saying “Something went wrong”, but it then jumps to claim reward.

I hope you can track those error messages and find the final solution.
  • DarkAngelDarkAngel Member Posts: 2
    I video non si vedono, e non si possono prendere le casse regalo (╥ω╥`)
  • Debbo34Debbo34 Member Posts: 37
    Merry Christmas. I hope some of this info will help you find the problem. It's not every video so I am thinking there is a specific ad that is not compatible with my android. I've tried waiting several minutes on several occasions to see if the blank screen ad times out but it doesnt I just remain stuck on the black screen. Sometimes if I reduce the game screen it lets me back into the game but most of the time I need to remove my phones battery to get out of the black screen. I'd say approximately one out of every five times when I log back into the game I get my rewards but most of the time there are no reward and no option to rewatch a video. It happens during the both camp movies and mission ads. It began nearly 3 weeks ago (it began approximately a little over a week before the update) Thanks.
  • Debbo34Debbo34 Member Posts: 37
    I Just wanted to follow-up, the last couple of days I have not had an issues with my videos. Thanks Happy New Year!
  • Gman74Gman74 Member Posts: 69
    @Teeceezy no videos for me for the last 1.5 days. Restarted app. Phone and cleared cache. Help
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    @Gman74
    Be sure to contact support. Note support will not reply over the weekend but you should hear something Monday.
    (One of my guild members has same problem)
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
  • thew_robertthew_robert Member Posts: 46
    @Gman74 @Teeceezy Same here, gone from opps to none. Happened around Xmas, went smoothly for a while and seems to be acting up again.
  • dandancar77dandancar77 Member Posts: 322
    no videos for me the last two days
  • SmokeandMirrorsSmokeandMirrors Member Posts: 359
    Not that I LOVE watching videos... I do however need the extra supplies and xp. No video watching for me for days. no opportunity! I have to spend 25 gold to open 3 more after the initial 3 crates. And I only get 2 videos/hour in the cinema.
  • Gman74Gman74 Member Posts: 69
    So on iOS 11 no videos. My old device running iOS 8 videos are operating as Normal. So clearly some kind of bug going on here @Teeceezy
  • zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 6,673
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,402
    For those who have yet to solve it;

This is a problem I had about 2 months ago.

The Support Team (using the Help -^ Contact Us ^ figured out what my problem was. A change in Apple iOS privacy settings was blocking part of the process. The privacy setting was not allowing the game (or add) to inform the Play Store that I had completed the requirements. I kept the video to share with my guild when someone else mentioned the same problem.

As for Android version, I have no clue, however that’s how I knew it was a problem on my iPad and not my account because if I logged in with my phone, the adds played and provided the crates.

The setting they told me to look at is here;

Apple’s latest update had switch ON the ‘Limit Add Tracking’. Once I set that to OFF I have, myself, had no further issues with adds on a regular basis.
    Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

Kazvalereeezivaolivia