Statement on Forums Conduct

Comments

• MrRightMrRight Member Posts: 23
    I know this off topic here but how do you request to join? Is it part of fhe forum?
    CaptainslayerTechfall
  • MrRightMrRight Member Posts: 23
    edited February 2018
    Can I join and just not talk? Well.... much? Lol
    Techfall
  • I_Am_PsychoI_Am_Psycho Member Posts: 1,431
    Cronus said:

@Techfall is it the avatar that has you in a disagreeable mood? It appears to me you're on a disagree spending spree. I'm guessing you just hit the wrong button, Agree is a little more to the right.
    Edit: You just need to hit the Disagree button again to unselect it. Easy peasy.

Bizarrely enough he seems to disagree with posts that have opposing views to each other (I've taken a quick look and it is obvious).

He voted to keep the disagree button in the other thread, apparently to see who takes it seriously. Then does the exact thing that is conducive to getting it removed quicker. In my opinion, that is extremely blatant undefendable abuse of the disagree button indeed.

If we are talking about forum conduct in this thread, I am well within my rights to point this out.
    Last Stand BE recruitment

Last Stand BE have 4 places available for genuine GW players.

I can be contacted by PM for recruitment questions.
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 6,690
    Cronus said:

Pig said:

@Guapo you might as well sign up since this is all your fault anyway.

Someone should start a thread with all things that are the fault of @Guapo .....wait a second.

P.S. As an aside, if I type carelessly Guapo becomes Guano. I'm curious if Guapo in fact was a typo to begin with :smile:
    Hey! There is already this thread...and as usual it was @Guapo fault... :D
    ...read...read..

https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/25146/destroy-my-reputation/p1
    "Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    I_Am_Psycho
  • TechfallTechfall Member Posts: 168
    I can't tell if this thread is a massive troll job or of people legit get butt hurt over someone clicking disagree button lmao.

Also my av is Conor McGregor, no troll my friend
    Pain WalkerGuapo
    edited February 2018
    @Techfall

I think in your case it has more to do with the irrelevance of your disagrees. Like most people, I couldn't care less about disagrees, but speaking for myself, if there is a disagree, it can make me look at what I've posted, to see if I can do better posts in future.. Maybe I made a mistake or had a wrong opinion on something.

So from that point of view, it is disappointing when someone potentially acts childish and foolish just to provoke potential annoyance from other forum members. I believe such an action, if intentional, would be described as trolling.

Jaden
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,402
    Techfall said:

I can't tell if this thread is a massive troll job or of people legit get butt hurt over someone clicking disagree button lmao.
    Also my av is Conor McGregor, no troll my friend

1) We are not friends.
    2) I welcome you to tell me what part of either post you disagree on and why.

Thank you!
    Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

JadenGovernator
    > @ShadowaceAz said:
    > I can't tell if this thread is a massive troll job or of people legit get butt hurt over someone clicking disagree button lmao.
    > Also my av is Conor McGregor, no troll my friend
    >
    > 1) We are not friends.
    > 2) I welcome you to tell me what part of either post you disagree on and why.
    >
    > Thank you!

Where in the forum rules does it say I have to explain my clicking of the disagree button?
    GuapoPigTimboskiant
    > @I_Am_Psycho said:
    > @Techfall
    >
    > I think in your case it has more to do with the irrelevance of your disagrees. Like most people, I couldn't care less about disagrees, but speaking for myself, if there is a disagree, it can make me look at what I've posted, to see if I can do better posts in future.. Maybe I made a mistake or had a wrong opinion on something.
    >
    > So from that point of view, it is disappointing when someone potentially acts childish and foolish just to provoke potential annoyance from other forum members. I believe such an action, if intentional, would be described as trolling.

Being provoked by a disagree button is childish. Please never set foot on Reddit, the down vote system may drive you to insanity
    Jaden
    @Techfall
    This isn't reddit

JadenGovernator
    edited February 2018
    > @I_Am_Psycho said:
    > @Techfall
    > This isn't reddit

Agree that's why I warned you to stay away
    Despite all have been said i find "disagree" good...i try to explain... when they disagree on me i know what poster i have to stop reading and i focus on users who enjoy my contributions.. :)
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    DLHGuapoJadenGovernator
    > @Pig said:
    > Where in the forum rules does it say I have to explain my clicking of the disagree button?
    >
    > This reading business is tough, ain't it? He never said you have to explain. He said he welcomed you to explain. lol

I can read hence my response that I have no intention to respond about my personal opinion compared to his. That's the entire point of the button, a quick response without having to type out a paragraph , is it not? I'm on this forum maybe 10 minutes a week
    GuapoPigJaden
    Techfall said:

> @I_Am_Psycho said:

> @Techfall

> This isn't reddit

Agree that's why I warned you to stay away

That looks like a threat if I didn't understand the context.

Reddit is a different entity and isn't part of this discussion apart from you trying to deflect from the main issue concerning conduct within THIS forum.

Aside from that, Reddit is actually quite useful at times, so I decline your "warning" to stay away from it.

TechfallJadenGovernator
  • PigPig Member Posts: 1,870
    Sure, @TechFall. Sure. That's what they all say.
    Bad Pig
    Bad to the bone!
    The Notorious P.I.G.
    "I'm stuck in forum prison, and time keeps draggin' on"
    "I’ve never said I’m a perfect pig, nor pretended to be someone that I’m not."
    I_Am_PsychoTechfallJadenGovernator
    capibara said:

Despite all have been said i find "disagree" good...i try to explain... when they disagree on me i know what poster i have to stop reading and i focus on users who enjoy my contributions.. :)

It's the same for Instagram. Are you really watching every pic they post?? I only "like" pics of those who "like" mines :)
    I_Am_PsychoJaden
    > @Pig said:
    > Sure, @TechFall. Sure. That's what they all say.

All who? Are you categorizing me? Sounds threatening
    Pig
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    > @Techfall said:
    > > @Pig said:
    > > Sure, @TechFall. Sure. That's what they all say.
    >
    > All who? Are you categorizing me? Sounds threatening

I think you've categorized yourself. I think you've made your point too.
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
    TechfallGovernatorvalereee
    Techfall said:

All who? Are you categorizing me? Sounds threatening

Oh I'm categorising you alright. Did your reading comprehension slip again though? I'm not the one who said anything about you sounding threatening. That was someone else.
    Bad Pig
    Bad to the bone!
    The Notorious P.I.G.
    Sorry :(

I promise I wasn't going to hurt anyone *innocent piglet eyes*
    Bad Pig
    Bad to the bone!
    The Notorious P.I.G.
    capibaraJadenGovernator
  • GuapoGuapo Member Posts: 990
    ☺️☺️☺️
    In a way, all of us has an El Guapo to face. For some, shyness might be their El Guapo. For others, a lack of education might be their El Guapo. For us, El Guapo is a big, dangerous man who wants to kill us.
    PigcapibaraJadenGovernator