Ten reasons why...I love Andrea

anthony172anthony172 Member Posts: 663
edited February 2018 in Off Topic Discussion
@Cronus let's start it!!
JenngPig

Comments

• anthony172anthony172 Member Posts: 663
    1. Andrea was the first woman that killed a walker. She used a screwdriver to kill it.
    MystiquePig
    2. After Amy's death, she became suicide person. But, thank you Dale, she became a walker killer. After all of that, Andrea learned how to use a weapon, well she shot Daryl but was an accident :# . Also she was good with the knife, pitchfork, etc.
    PigArtisansbigbeano
    edited February 2018
    @Mystique 3. Because she showed them that girls can do the same as men. That she can defend herself and lear how. Not always waiting that they(men) will save them(women). Maybe in the way you gonna make mistake, like shooting Daryl, but was an accident :#. But hey she saved Carol. That's the number 4
    MystiquePig
    4. She saved Carol. Andrea risked her life to save Carol. That's was the reason of why she separated from the group. But thanks Andrea you saved the best character of The Walking Dead.
    Pig
    5. She always wanted to try. After what happened in Woodbury, the war between the prision and Woodbury, Andrea want that anybody get hurt or die. She hadher old family in the prision, but she also knew that in Woodbury were good people ( kids, teenagers, elders, families). She wanted to stop this war. But she knew who was the Governor. She go to the Prision, but she couldn't make it :s
    Pig
    6. Because she was sexy!!
    bigbeanoDLH
    7. Because she is Laurie Holden
    Mystiquebigbeano
  • MystiqueMystique Content Creator ❤️ Posts: 1,396
    @Bill_ZRT I’m sorry, I will never be able to take you seriously after watching you eat a tarantula... granted I was more intrigued by your liquor assortment lol
    ⚔️ Leader: TheHerdReturned⚔️
    Bill_ZRT
    edited February 2018
    8. Because she showed me that she can be a great leader. When Woodbury went crazy Andrea tried to calm down everything. Also she fought for them. As i said before, she want everyone alive. Maybe the worst thing about her was that she never listened. She should have heard Mich, but i understood why she want to stay. Andrea was sick, weak and tired. She wanted a "safe place". She dont wanted to keep walking out in the woods risking their lives. I dont saying that Andrea did the correct decision, but i understand why she did that. I also love Mich so much, for saved Andrea's life more than ones and so much other things.
    9. Because she was the best (for me :D)
    PigTheMaltesian
    edited February 2018
    I really love @Jenng meme. Thanks for sharing it.
    PigJenngbigbeano
    And there's a lot of other reasons in my now dead thread Andrea as hero!!!
    For all this reason Andrea have to be the next hero of the game!!!!!
  • antant Member Posts: 547
    I actually prefer the comic book version of Andrea. She was a real bad ass in the comics!

(And better looking too! :wink: )
    Click here to join the BlackjacknBeef/Asylum Family.

Click here to see my youtube strategy videos.
    bigbeano