Heroes/Villians

There should be a hero section and a Villian section. In the Villian section, we should be able to unlock Shane. He's the bad guy that started it all, and way better and cooler than the Governor.
abvebigbeanoatrainofficial

Comments

• BoukephalosBoukephalos Member Posts: 263
    edited February 2018
    Cue endless arguments about who's a villain or not. The one we already have ongoing is more than enough.
    KillersZbigbeano
  • MadPuppyMadPuppy Moderator Posts: 2,829
  • anthony172anthony172 Member Posts: 674
    I understand why Eugene did that.

Well i consider a villians Governor, Gareth, Merle, Dawn, but not Shane

Merle was flawed but not exactly a villain. Even when working for the Governor, Merle thought he was reforming himself. And then there's the way he died. Aren't you supposed to be the one who sees the complexities of the Woodbury situation? Or does that only work for blonde survivors? ;-)

CaptainslayerRocketman
  • TroublemakerTroublemaker Member Posts: 1,251
    It's all very subjective...
    ::
    Mavericks Guild Family
    1Risbigbeano
    > @Boukephalos said:
    > Well i consider a villians Governor, Gareth, Merle, Dawn, but not Shane
    >
    > Merle was flawed but not exactly a villain. Even when working for the Governor, Merle thought he was reforming himself. And then there's the way he died. Aren't you supposed to be the one who sees the complexities of the Woodbury situation? Or does that only work for blonde survivors? ;-)

Merle did that for his brother. But you are right Merle died like a hero. And yes, only work for Andrea lol. And let me clarify this i do not hate Merle. He was a badass character and very different one.
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 3,059
    I don't think that cowardice is the only reason Eugene turned to the Saviors.

Remember how many times he was more or less dismissed, even though he had skills that were actually useful?

I am pretty sure that being considered an asset instead of just a burden by the Saviors and being given quite a high status from the start made him turn as well.
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
    anthony172DBonesbigbeano
  • theldssdltheldssdl Member Posts: 114
    > @Boukephalos said:
    > Sacrifice: When Shane or an adjacent ally is damaged, there is a X% chance that Shane will shoot the ally in the leg and run away

That actually would be helpful at high levels of The Distance
    CBgaming1969PigBoukephalos
  • CBgaming1969CBgaming1969 Member Posts: 1,359
    > @theldssdl said:
    > > @Boukephalos said:
    > > Sacrifice: When Shane or an adjacent ally is damaged, there is a X% chance that Shane will shoot the ally in the leg and run away
    >
    > That actually would be helpful at high levels of The Distance

Shane's hero trait could be shoot a teammate and automatically win mission
    Captainslayer
    theldssdl said:

> @Boukephalos said:

> Sacrifice: When Shane or an adjacent ally is damaged, there is a X% chance that Shane will shoot the ally in the leg and run away

That actually would be helpful at high levels of The Distance

Amazing! I love the innovation and improvisation people bring to this game. Which is why I'm opposed to all the "Let us change all the survivor traits, gear traits and badge traits!" suggestions on here.
  • CrusaderKnightCrusaderKnight Member Posts: 2
    True, Shane could have been a hero too, but the more important aspect of my original post is......I want to play as him. :(
    Lol
    anthony172
    bigbeano
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,402
    Shane will be back, as memories when ………… has to tell their child about dead dad!
    Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

Captainslayer