Since we have a new voice...

@Kaz most of us would agree something needs to be done about ng's blatant disregard for human life. As I get closer to finishing chapters on my alt I must bring this up to you and hope you can do more than your predecessors. We need closure! Something must happen somewhere, anywhere. It's time to #savethedamnbaby !
In a way, all of us has an El Guapo to face. For some, shyness might be their El Guapo. For others, a lack of education might be their El Guapo. For us, El Guapo is a big, dangerous man who wants to kill us.
xbamfxGovernatortheldssdlJayZbigbeanoJadenCaptainslayerJenngDavid_H79MurdoqueTheCrabAimless1016R2runfastantTransmuteJuncapibaraDBonesArtisansAnnette578tabernacbanzaiTatdJdmTHCrossromeoekimhclew

Comments

• Kick_assKick_ass Member Posts: 513
    I almost fell for it.
    Maverick’s Core Leader and / OG Co-Leader
    Other Leaders | Pic |
    Tux77 |
    KeepGen |

Stolen from Dlich
    Governatorromeo
  • DLHDLH Member Posts: 395
    @Guapo I thought you took the baby! Lol
    Yes @Kaz we need to know this baby’s future.
    Asylum/BlackjacknBeef Guild Family
    GovernatorDBonesLambari
  • Kick_assKick_ass Member Posts: 513
    It is just a sweet baby!
    Maverick’s Core Leader and / OG Co-Leader
    Other Leaders | Pic |
    Tux77 |
    KeepGen |

Stolen from Dlich
  • xbamfxxbamfx Member Posts: 870
    @Jenng perhaps bloodtaking
    GovernatorbigbeanoAnnette578THCross
  • MetalMetal Member Posts: 464
    @Jenng like the Seinfeld quote
    SPC_TORRESJenngGovernator
  • General_PainGeneral_Pain Content Creator Posts: 2,459
    Stu needs to be found for the story to continue. They can’t shoot the scenes of episode 15
    abve
  • WeekOneWeekOne Member Posts: 1,195
    Agree @JackBauer and he arrives today... :smiley:
    ShadowaceAzJenng
  • GuapoGuapo Member Posts: 978
    @Kaz serious question... Can you help us with this?
    In a way, all of us has an El Guapo to face. For some, shyness might be their El Guapo. For others, a lack of education might be their El Guapo. For us, El Guapo is a big, dangerous man who wants to kill us.
    edited March 2018
    @Kaz so it's been a couple weeks. Is there any concern for this poor baby, or is it just another son of a motherless goat?
    #savethedamnbaby
    GovernatorTHCrossJadenJenng
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,391
    edited March 2018
    @Kaz et al.
    This is all based on speculation as we have sent
    a party of survivors to find the poor child, as of yet, no signs are found. We
    will not give up the hunt though, trust in our people.

The baby sadly, we believe, has passed away due to negligence on the part of the caretakers. His tiny soul was lifted by the hands of (insert your choice) we can be grateful at least that the poor soul did not suffer the change to walking death, we can be certain of this because nobody’s reported a walker that’s crawling and crapping itself.

Discussion amoung Guild leadership is underway to determine the best way to perform a ceremony to let this child rest. I have volunteered, to save other survivors the pain, to dig the tiny gravesite and. I have already had my team create a proper headstone...

As we didn’t know a name and all we know is it was sometime around 7 A.W. (after walkers) that was all the information we had.

Please let us know if you approve.

Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

capibaraGovernatorTHCrossshaunatthepub
    I refuse to spend the time and effort on a gravestone memorializing a child that we do not know the current location or well-being of. I'm assuming you are calling it unchristened due to our lack of a name for it, and not due to the fact it has been dubbed damn baby. I'm sure that would be a frowned upon inscription on any memorial.
    GovernatorshaunatthepubJadenTHCross
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,391
    (Or drawn while in the throws of a long period of sleep deprivation)

Hehe I’ve said in many of the forums, I R MARINE
    Muscles Are Required Intelligence Not Essential. Hahah

*hint that joke does not fly well to a Marine if you never server. Buyer beware

Haha
    Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

GovernatorTHCross
  • xbamfxxbamfx Member Posts: 870
    We can always go the route of AMC and just have Henry take the babies place........ijs
    GovernatorTHCrossbigbeano
    We want new chapters, but the baby issue could be solved without them. It's been way too long since the church came out and put this terror upon us. #savethedamnbaby
  • deb1hddeb1hd Member Posts: 333
    I think the baby's name is Gracie. And she is at hilltop with STU
    xbamfxGovernator