If no change to Challenge...

2»

Comments

• ElkadorElkador Member, Content Creator ❤️ Posts: 81
    @Kaz
    Would it be possible to deactivate the cooldown timer at the challenges till the fix of the challenge is completed?
    The_OvercomerMystiqueZettep_herian
  • MadPuppyMadPuppy Moderator Posts: 2,831
    Kaz said:

LOWER YOUR WEAPONS! I COME IM PEACE!

I know it sucks to wait for it, but we can't really rush something that huge. If we could, we would totally apply it right now and live happily ever after. But we have to be careful because this is the most played mode in our game.

Also, I can't tell you an estimated day because if I, for example, say: "OMG, IT'S HAPPENING NEXT WEEK, GUYS!" and then it doesn't happen, you and the whole community would want to slap me in the face. But I would like you to know that we want to change and solve that as soon as possible!

@TJS this week's challenge will be the same settings as usual, so no extra round passes. Sorry! :cold_sweat:

• I_Am_PsychoI_Am_Psycho Member Posts: 1,431

They just need to remove the level cap on which missions you're able to get supplies from, and just remove supplies as possible rewards only when a player has full supplies. I don't see how anyone can get mad at that.

@Shteevie
    Any chance this can be considered by the dev teams?
    Last Stand BE recruitment

Last Stand BE have 4 places available for genuine GW players.

I can be contacted by PM for recruitment questions.
    crambert_nec
  • CronusCronus Member Posts: 1,112

They just need to remove the level cap on which missions you're able to get supplies from, and just remove supplies as possible rewards only when a player has full supplies. I don't see how anyone can get mad at that.

I hit agree but also have to say it in print. For those that are not maxed out on supplies I've never understood why at some predetermined level you no longer get supplies. Simply there should be no cap for those players (non-end gamer problem solved). For those who are full on supplies then supplies as a crate reward should be removed. Don't need 'em, don't get 'em (end gamer problem solved). The only reason I'm not maxed currently is all the badge crafting I did this weekend.

P.S. Your welcome NG
    Murdoquebanzaicrambert_necJaden
  • CronusCronus Member Posts: 1,112
    Kaz said:

LOWER YOUR WEAPONS! I COME IM PEACE!

@TJS this week's challenge will be the same settings as usual, so no extra round passes. Sorry! :cold_sweat:

It's times like this I wish there was a Boo button instead of Disagree. It's hard to misinterpret being booed.
    DBonesMurdoquebigbeanoJaden
  • thisdoesfinethisdoesfine Member Posts: 360
    > @Guapo said:
    > From those upset about not getting supplies, they can still go back and do the low level missions before advancing if they like the grind. Although, making goods just stop coming as rewards when full is a better idea.

The benefit of going further in the challenge is that the rewards increase. The higher level, the more XP and supplies you get in crates. Stopping at lower levels isn't the answer. It would work, but, I would get less stars for my guild.

I totally 125% agree, supplies should only stop for those at max level with full supplies. Or, just if they are full in general if the double check is too difficult.