Mods/devs....id like a sex change....

@Teeceezy @TK-421 @OldGoth hey guys , anyway we could ever get an option to switch or survivors sex? Or at least have the option to chose the sex youre calling at the radio tent? I have 14 survivors and only 2 of them are males. even though its purely a visual thing , it would be nice to even out those numbers.

Comments

• tammytammy Member Posts: 1,716
    Lol I'd be happy just with some better looking survivors...they have the butt ugly survivors covered...even the average survivors...but my hot survivors number very few
    LEADER OF RETRIBUTION GUILD
    Click here to join RETRIBUTION guild
    Sipher07Cherokee_RoseSabrinasmasher
  • ZeenaZeena Member Posts: 126
    I like the idea of a sex change.

My legendary warrior is kinda of cute, but her hat or cap thingy takes away from her beauty.
  • AysatyoPetAysatyoPet Member Posts: 1,168
    in the past, i propose something that will need a gender for survivors. It is something like evolving cards in other games. take 2 identical cards and evolve them to make a better rarity card. In this case 2 survivors of same class and rarity but opposite gender, will fuse together to create a better rarity survivor. much like "mating". the 2 survivors used will automatically be retired. This is for our obsolete survivors.

SenoiaSurvivor
  • JAGJAG Member Posts: 291
    Zeena said:

My legendary warrior is kinda of cute, but her hat or cap thingy takes away from her beauty.

Did that merit a sex change or you just want to remove her clothes? Did you check out the in-game outfit change room?
    tammy said:

Lol I'd be happy just with some better looking survivors...they have the butt ugly survivors covered...even the average survivors...but my hot survivors number very few

I believe the beauty saloons were raided first, then the make up stores. They still explore, but now they only get tomato soup on their missions. But I've heard there will be a shower expansion in the next update. :neutral: **spoiler lie**
    SenoiaSurvivorGovernatorLadyAquilaz3r0d4z3
  • What's wrong with her?
  • misfit44misfit44 Member Posts: 484
    @JAG i just want the sex change option lol , i dont care how they look.
  • masmith93masmith93 Member Posts: 3,523
    @misfit just buy the Jesus outfit and give them a male name. Pretend your computer generated players are men.
    Proud member of the Empty Memorial Club.
    WHMGTYSNNBC - Retirement Guild Leader
    Coming soon to Finland to hug Teeceezy.
    This space intentionally left blank.
    Sabrinaz3r0d4z3
    edited February 2016
    @masmith93 im on it! Lol
  • tammy said:

+1 on that sentiment! Would be nice to have more higher ranking survivors that are easy on the eyes lol. And I'm not blonde but what does NG have against them. There are tons of blonde spawn but so very few blonde survivors haha. I'm not sure what kind of a statement that is making but I think it's time someone stood up for them. :D
    Cherokee_Rose
  • SenoiaSurvivorSenoiaSurvivor Member Posts: 528
    I would be happy if they were one sex or the other. I've had two that were. . Maybe. ..appeared female bUT with guy names, and the last one I recruited I *swear* is a monkey.

masmith93Governatorsmasher
  • Cherokee_RoseCherokee_Rose NML Moderator Posts: 795
    So you have hot survivors???? Hmmm, where are mine???
  • Sipher07Sipher07 Member Posts: 591
    Wow I didn't know u could rename survivors soooo cool
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 4,428
    I got the name for my next guild: ButtUglies
    SenoiaSurvivor
  • bgbelden said:

What's wrong with her?

Lawdog
  • LawdogLawdog Member Posts: 836
    @bgbelden brother..For starters I'm gonna go with she looks half digested.
    CindyLou
  • CindyLouCindyLou Member Posts: 112
    lol ^
  • SenoiaSurvivorSenoiaSurvivor Member Posts: 528
    @DarkFae I noticed the same thing. Will blondes not survive an apocalypse?

The majority of my survivors aren't bad looking, actually.
    But I did not keep the monkey assault. She gave me the creeps.

• PapaSmurfPapaSmurf Member Posts: 92
    One of my survivors is so ugly I named her Dogface. Does that make me a male chauvinist pig?
    I like Zombies!
  • Ghosted2Ghosted2 Member Posts: 62
    PapaSmurf said:

One of my survivors is so ugly I named her Dogface. Does that make me a male chauvinist pig?

yes. how dare you sir.
  • Mine looks like a meth head, bad teeth, tore up face, scabs on her body, she's hideously ugly
    Damn! I was hoping for more traction on this lol. This weak thread shall change nothing!
This discussion has been closed.