tl;dr - Challenge event with no timer for this week!

KazKaz Member Posts: 1,423
ALRIGHT! We've reconsidered your requests, so for this week's Challenge Missions we will have:

- No timer after completing 3 rounds in less than one hour
- Token Crates earned in the Challenge are 100% Hero tokens
- Guilds who fight together and earn 20,000 stars or more will get increased Guild rewards

ALSO, remember that the update booster will be available until the 27th of February, so the chef's recommendation is: use it for this week's Challenge Missions!

I know that round passes were also requested, but we can't run those events in the meantime. We should have great announcements about the new Challenge settings not "soon", but soon! So stay tuned!
TJSPandreqCBgaming1969huskersoxfanJackBauerMystiqueKillersZkkatsuMovado_Lily_Pain WalkerdocfinzenburgvalereeeJerryDixonantzivaoliviawarDLHJapes87pradimsapaevJadenGovernatorTroublemakerDjinnALF4realsTatdJdmDeucesI_Am_PsychotristanizabvebladgierJenngcapibaraatrainofficialjavajnkieConan1976MrsScattercushionanthony172romeomack22AlexFiliUK

Comments

• PandreqPandreq Member Posts: 244
    Came on to ask about the timer, was planning when to take my booster.... Question answered!! Thanks @Kaz
    Kaz
  • kkatsukkatsu Member Posts: 140
    @Kaz thank you! That's some great news. One clarification:

Guilds who fight together and earn 20,000 stars or more will get increased Guild rewards

How this will work? Once we will hit 20k, are we gonna get all rewards received up to the point increased and all the remaining that will be reached or only rewards after 20k will be doubled?
  • warwar Member Posts: 454
    Holy fuck. @Kaz you're a godsend <3
    Bill_ZRTJenngromeo
  • docfinzenburgdocfinzenburg Member Posts: 543
    i'm sorry, i only clicked "like" because 2 out of 3 improvements are not achievable/usable for me :#
    Jenng
  • warlordfwarlordf Member Posts: 220
    funny is that there are so many players that didnt feel the timer during challenge and now they read about it and dont know what you are talking about hehehe,

cheers!
    David_H79
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    I just got bruiser tokens from token crate but was in a rush and didn't screen shot.
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
    DLichromeo
  • iced1979iced1979 Member Posts: 65
    Me neither, no screenshots
  • DrunkenDrunken Member Posts: 1,726

@Kaz

Why do you guys always do this? Announce something cool that doenst work? Same story different challenge it gets old. @Shteevie was on here talking about how you all care and listen, but yet it never changes... Come on guys...

Your disappointment customer who stopped the poo threads thinking things were looking up

Drunk
    This weeks event is NOT *working as intended*
  • DLichDLich Member Posts: 5,562
    @Drunken got 27 warrior today.

| OG | NOC | USA | UK | CA | CQR | UC | RAD | ZEN |
    Other Leaders | Kick_ass | Pic | abailey362 | GunnerGaz | JMo2127 |
    MAVERICK'S 1 Million Star Club | OG | USA | NOC
    Analyze This with ALF4reals | v1 | v2 | v3 |
    | My YouTube Videos | My 1st Interview | Best Analogy Award!! |

Freemium... the "mium" is latin for 'not really'
  • _Lily__Lily_ Member Posts: 723
    edited February 2018
    My guild mate also got regular survivor tokens, and also the timer @Kaz
  • TheLastOfUsTheLastOfUs Member Posts: 74
    So appears there is a round timer in place and also receiving scout tokens instead of hero tokens. Good start yet again.
  • iced1979iced1979 Member Posts: 65
    First update for @Kaz, seems a chill dude, need to take it easy on him
    My next one did have Jesus Tokens.
    I got 40 Brusier in the 1st so I'm not complaining but some will.
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    edited February 2018
    Thanks @David_H79
    I figured that was probably my issue. Luckily thought of this before my 2nd Crate. I passed the msg on to the guild.

And @Shteevie nearly forgot you o:)
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    David_H79
  • Gunny_HighwayGunny_Highway Member Posts: 219
    I have restarted the game, and have the error with the boxes also :(
  • MadPuppyMadPuppy Member Posts: 2,831
    Did you just go to homescreen and back to game? Because then it probably didn't really close, and reboot. Did you see the loading screen?
    TJS
    i clean my ram before i start the game, because i need every mb i have, to play
    > @Gunny_Highway said:
    > i clean my ram before i start the game, because i need every mb i have, to play

You will have to force close the game and re open (you'll need to see the loading screen) then token crates will be 100% hero
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Shteevie said:

As is the case with every event, the game needs to load the new data from the server for the changes to have any effect. Looks like you had the game open for some time before the challenge started, and did not open the game fresh to allow the data to be loaded.

It's a bit annoying to need to remember this as a player - why can't things always just work? But in this case, we'd need to force your game to close to get the new data, which would look like a crash to lots of folks, and be a less pleasant experience.

My apologies for this not working seamlessly for you in this case, but if you close and reopen the game, you'll find that the events are working as we described.

@Shteevie I could get behind that but I am pretty sure I forced closed around 702 to see if I was lucky enough to find a bundle worthy. I was able to see new bundles and proceeded to go onto the first round of challenge... So question is why is bundle updated but not Challenge? Bundles update Central Time 700am everyday, which is same time as Challenge...
    To be honest, I as many should have thought of this before starting the challenge but perhaps this could be included in game news in the future as many are not aware of it.
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    KazGunny_HighwayPig
  • David_H79David_H79 Member Posts: 1,866
    @Gunny_Highway please try to restart the game again.
    i do i will see next crate
    David_H79
  • CBgaming1969CBgaming1969 Member Posts: 1,359
    Hi @Kaz are the bonus increase rewards going to be retroactive once the guild passes 20,000 stars or after the challange is over?
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 4,689
    Kaz said:

ALSO, remember that the update booster will be available until the 27th of February, so the chef's recommendation is: use it for this week's Challenge Missions!

Who is this chef you speak of? He/She sounds sinister. :lol:

JadenKazJenng
  • abailey362abailey362 Member Posts: 304

Hi @Kaz are the bonus increase rewards going to be retroactive once the guild passes 20,000 stars or after the challange is over?

The way i read it is that once the guild hits the 20k reward, the rewards will increase more than normal after that. Look at it as hitting tier 2 rewards above the 20k mark.

I may be wrong. hopefully @Kaz will confirm or deny shortly.
    abailey362 - TheHerdReturned - part of #THR Family

TJS