Can we have "open beta" for 1.7 update?

HelioHelio Member Posts: 522
Considering the very basic mistakes that were made recently (the flying in the air challenge, the tables post, etc) it shows that you guys are not testing the game as you should be. So I propose you have an open beta for 1.7 just like you did for Outpost... this way you won't look so amateurish when releasing an update to the public. I understand this might delay 1.7, but better that than to have to wait for an emergency update to fix a bug...

WastelandDanFragziezbot

Comments

• Ghosted2Ghosted2 Member Posts: 62
    these basic mistakes happen with every single release. They obviously do not test anything. You are wasting your energy in discussing.
    Fragzie
  • TeeceezyTeeceezy Staff Posts: 3,576
    No time for that unfortunately.
  • AysatyoPetAysatyoPet Member Posts: 1,168
    the floating survivors and the wrong tables are easily adjustable.. i mean we can adjust on those easily now that it has been known.. not really a big issue to be alarmed..

• I don't mind when my survivor decide to get their Peter Pan on but find it deeply disturbing when the spawn start to get in on the action :D

Lawdog
  • argyleskinargyleskin Member Posts: 20
    DarkFae said:

I don't mind when my survivor decide to get their Peter Pan on but find it deeply disturbing when the spawn start to get in on the action :D

Same here haha

• HelioHelio Member Posts: 522
    @AysatyoPet I'm not alarmed about the issues themselves, I'm alarmed that they happened at all... it clearly shows they did not test 1.6.4 before they released it... so I can only imagine the nightmare 1.7 will be unless they allow the community to help them... but since Teeceezy says there is no time.. they clearly don't care about quality (I assume they just want to meet some arbitrary deadline that was set)

I feel I care more about the game than they do...

zbot
  • DERRICKDERRICK Member Posts: 329
    We probably all do Helio.. haha
    ... .... ...... ...... ....... ... ......
This discussion has been closed.