The only weekend event is hero fest radio call?

Shut_UpShut_Up Member Posts: 2,295
That's not really cool to make our only weekend event the 40 radio call. This is disappointing. I hope there is more to come.
I_Am_PsychobigbeanozivaoliviaKyrusTimboskiBuckzzPigBenis

Comments

• WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 1,964
    It is a shame but it's not like there's nothing going on. All hero tokens from the token crates, double distance rewards, no cool down timer and if you've still got your update gift you have 24 hours gas/double so :smile:
    Pain WalkerMattOfEarth
  • Shut_UpShut_Up Member Posts: 2,295
    edited February 2018
    Welly it says increased rewards in the distance not double rewards plus we didn't have the distance on Tuesday so that isn't anything extra there. Hero token crates are still controlled by RNG and can result in hero tokens I don't want. No cool down timer isn't worthy of a weekend event to me.
    TimboskiromeoPigBenis
  • EL34xyzEL34xyz Member Posts: 1,872
    I like the 40 call.
    It's cheaper by 5 than 3 x 15 calls
    MattOfEarthTroublemakerTJSromeoPigBenis
  • DBonesDBones Member Posts: 800
    I personally like the 40 call. Clearly, it pales in comparison to the Hero Week double hero tokens 15 call, but it's still good (so long as NG doesn't immediately the 40 call with another Hero Week 4 days later, of course :D ). While I like upgrading my heroes, it is still my regular survivors that I prefer to focus on (other than a handful of heroes who take precedence - Sasha, Abe, Michonne at the forefront), so getting several regular survivor pulls, even if they're just rare, is beneficial at the reduced cost. That said, I tend to get a lot of epics on these 40 calls, making all the more worthwhile. I maintain 2 regular survivors of each class, and I have 5 8-star survivors (one each class except scout), and 7 7-star survivors (with several very close to 8-stars). They are all monsters compared to my heroes (even the heroes with a pink star), and getting them all to 8 stars each is my goal. Once I've attained that, I'll probably exclusively save radios for double hero token 15 call events, as it will take forever to get all the regulars to 9 stars.
    Board-certified slayer of the dead
    Proud elder of Dead Stalkers
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,402

Sometimes we complain too much and our really important requests lose focus.
    Good vibes people!

Here! Here!
    Someone buy that man a case of whiskey!!

Truer words are rarely spoken in these forums!

Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

DBonesKazMadMonkeyMr_Fate
  • JackBauerJackBauer Member Posts: 1,550
    Why is Michonne not considered in this Family & Friends Event ?
    -----------------
    Remember to use your charge abilities
    PigDBonesbigbeano
  • DrunkenDrunken Member Posts: 1,271

JackBauer said:

Why is Michonne not considered in this Family & Friends Event ?

Most likely because I’m less than 80 tokens from unlocking her!

I am hoping for a double Michonne hero week. Really would love to pink her up
    Rouvinatorbigbeano
  • DrunkenDrunken Member Posts: 1,271
    @ShadowaceAz

Well played good Sir
    Governator