Discontinue Useless Traits

Unless you are purposely trying to drive people from this game, stop putting “luck” and “wrestler” on items. I also would not be unhappy if I never got another “sniper harness” or “silent shot” on an item. “Interrupt is also rapidly working its way up the list.

Every item I get from Trade Goods has 2 crappy traits and one ok/good, and the ok/good are inevitably “silver”.

Fahqbendover

Comments

• mack22mack22 Member Posts: 1,281
    edited February 2018
    I don't mind the luck trait at times.
    Pulled this early in the challenge and it's decent.

Agree with sniper harness, don't like that one much.
    WellyLuga
  • ReggieGRReggieGR Member Posts: 84
    You know that luck is a percentage of a percentage.

Almost forgot, feel free to drop “critical chance” badges too.
    Fahqbendover
  • mack22mack22 Member Posts: 1,281
    > @ReggieGR said:
    > You know that luck is a percentage of a percentage.
    >
    > Almost forgot, feel free to drop “critical chance” badges too.

Yeah but it still gives me a 15% more of a chance that my 50% chance to ignite those bitches kicks in.
    dlb
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 2,777
    I share your views on silent shot and sniper harness. Lucky, despite the nerf is still an extremely useful trait and interrupt has it's uses for freemen, outpost and challenges assuming you have enough pink stars.

The thing to remember is that many millions of people play this game and all of them are different. There will be many people who solely play outposts and probably have sniper harness on their armour. Or people who use Daryl as the leader with a team of ranged survivors with silence - with gold silence and his leader trait it's ~60% chance of not creating threat. What's not good for you might be good for someone else :wink:
    Boukephalosmack22ekimhclew
  • TroublemakerTroublemaker Member Posts: 1,461
    Some traits need tweaks OR we need situations in which they can be useful.
    WellyLuga
  • warwar Member Posts: 454
    It's unlikely they will straight up remove them. They can improve them by upping the chance of a trait being triggered. However, if the starting point is 2,5% for example, if they were to bump it to 14%, the announcement should say "500% improved chance of a xxxx trait being triggered"

• ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,402
    Don’t speak for me please, and don’t remove my gold luck!

That rabbit ran like hell, but when I took his foot, he slowed enough to join me for dinner! Now I carry him with me until something else suits my fancy...

I even followed the Hoodoo requirements;

1. It has to be the left hind foot.
    2. The rabbit needs to have been captured or killed in a cemetery.
    3. The rabbit’s foot needs to be cut off on a Friday, during a storm.

Remember for a more powerful foot the rabbit has to be killed on an actual grave—the meaner the person, the luckier the foot.

Now let me keep my token that allows communication with the spirit world so as to know when to duck!

Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

DrUnpleasant