Components - to stash or not to stash

Considering last weekends event, I'm just curious if people will stash components now and wait for a similar event, or naw, craft'em as soon as you get'em...

Comments

• PigBenisPigBenis Member Posts: 1,051
    I say stash them if you already have a decent set of badges and aren't in need of some. Hopefully those that stash them will benefit from if/when they ever fix the crafting system. Maybe give us a cookbook or at least ensure that when using all same component rarities that rarity will be the MIN you can expect.
    Black Labs Matter.
  • DeadheadsDeadheads Member Posts: 619
    PigBenis said:

I say stash them if you already have a decent set of badges and aren't in need of some.

True. Just need a badge re-spec event now :wink:
    DrunkenJaden
  • DrunkenDrunken Member Posts: 1,134
    Players were already stashing badges in hopes of an event. I personally will probably hold frags of all types to document how many I earn between now and then.

I think the event was a success and players liked it overall so it should return that being said a free badge swap is very logical to follow such an event. Hopefully real soon cause I got lots of new epic badges :)
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 1,806
    Yeah I say hoard them but it also depends on your situation. Before this event I was happy with the sets of badges I have on my survivors, after it I now have a number of good badges to put on so I'm just waiting for the next badge swap event to jumble them about a bit. I think I will only craft epic and above as the odds of these didn't really seem to be improved in the event and if I can get a legendary badge I would rather it be sooner than later!
    kamilowaty
  • DrUnpleasantDrUnpleasant Member Posts: 567
    edited February 2018
    Pre-event I'd say "Hoard the Epics and Legendaries, spend the rest" but because the event appeared to give a shot at Epics from pretty much any components - I think general hoarding is probably the order of the day.

If I was Mr NG then I'd probably make the following changes for the next crafting weekend:
    - Component drops improved (a bit more like Phones day)
    - Remove chance of epics from recipes that don't contain at least 3 x 2* components. Great when it happens, but too much reward compared to the effort of getting the parts.
    - Guarantee Legendaries from all 5* components

And the last point I'd suggest should apply anyway. It's a crappy game mechanic at the moment.
  • PutchucoPutchuco Member Posts: 1,289
    We need to prevent that more innocent pandas die a meaningless death...
    If you would like to join a drama-free and fun group of enthusiasts,
    contact us via email at [email protected]
    DrUnpleasant
  • CBgaming1969CBgaming1969 Member Posts: 1,359
    I never crafted them except some initially, then free swaps and now crafted every frag I had.

I will hoard them till next better chance event or at the very least free swap...
  • CBgaming1969CBgaming1969 Member Posts: 1,359
    With the exception of when I max supplies then build and scrap common 1 stars