HERO FEST 40 CALL
February 22nd - 26th

Better Chance of Rick, Carol, Daryl and Carl Tokens

POST YOUR CALL RESULTS

AND OR
Cast Your Vote

or COMMENT ON WHAT HEROES YOU'D LIKE TO SEE IN FUTURE SPECIAL CALL EVENTS

DO YOU LIKE THE HERO FEST 40 CALL?
WHAT DO YOU PREFER WHEN CALLING FOR HERO TOKENS?

HERO FEST 40CALL / POST YOUR CALL RESULTS / CAST A VOTE IN THE POLL 72 votes

I LIKE THE 40 CALL
27% 20 votes
I DON'T LIKE THE 40 CALL
22% 16 votes
THE 40 CALL IS OK BUT I PREFER THE GOLD 15 CALL
47% 34 votes
THE 40 CALL IS OK BUT I PREFER THE STANDARD 25 CALL
2% 2 votes
-
TJS  -  Member of W-S
Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain

Comments

• TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    Two calls for me.

-
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    zivaoliviaanthony172GovernatorJenng
  • Nick37Nick37 Member Posts: 450
    Why do I do it to myself ! Just spent 280 phones and not 1 Carl token, I am no nearer unlocking him than 6 months ago :rage: :rage: :rage:
    “Aloha Snackbar” Guild No Mans Land.
    “Sheffield UK (SUK)” Group Our World.
    TJS
  • dlbdlb Member Posts: 165
    40 call was good to me today. Did not keep track of results, but i know out of 5 only 1 gave me 3 rares, so that was good. And one of those rares was a hero. Lets see, 3 epic bruisers in one roll, 128 carl, 128 dwight, 32 jesus, 32 daryl, 1 leg scout, epic warrior, epic hunter. Maybe 2 epic hunters, not sure, but i ended up getting my first 2 pink survivor with the hunter tokens. Word of the day is sandbag. Sandbag your phones if you want to play the long game.
    TJSJenng
  • DeadheadsDeadheads Member Posts: 559
    I haven't had a chance to open the game yet... so todays hero's call has a better chance for Rick, Carol, Daryl and Carl Tokens correct? Is it a safe assumption that there will be a hero fest over the next 4 days and each day will feature different heroes? I'm really in need of Sasha token so I'm tempted to hold on to my phones until the day she's featured but I don't want to miss the event entirely.
    TJS
    edited February 2018
    @Drunken
    I believe the options of "The 40 call is ok but I prefer the Gold 15 call" or "I don't like the 40 call" cover your view.

I made the poll based around the 40 call and rather than create a 'post your results' thread alone, I thought I'd include a poll to be a little more creative.

@turbo_234
    The event is from the 22nd to the 26th as mentioned in the original post. The heroes mentioned are those featured for the entire event.
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
  • Tapatio75Tapatio75 Member Posts: 636
    1 call, 8 green ones and an epic bruiser that I wasted hoping to get something else
    TJS
  • DBonesDBones Member Posts: 800
    @turbo_234, please don't get me started on that :D
    Board-certified slayer of the dead
    Proud elder of Dead Stalkers
    TJS
  • pirate1125pirate1125 Member Posts: 308
    1 call 128 assault, 128 shooter, 32 hunter
    TJS
    DBones said:

Started on what? Its pretty lame if its those same 4 heroes featured the entire length of the event...
    @turbo_234
    All Hero Fest Events have been fixed heroes for the entire event so I'm not sure why you thought this one would be different. ;)

Thanks for sharing your opinion though.
    You could mention what heroes you would like to see in future events as mentioned in Original Post.
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
  • DrunkenDrunken Member Posts: 1,078
    @TJS

I see what you are saying, this Hero Fest isn't bad its better than 40 calls, but still don't compare to hero weeks. That is why I didn't want to answer. If no hero week ever happened this would be next best choice
    TJS
    TJS said:

@turbo_234

All Hero Fest Events have been fixed heroes for the entire event so I'm not sure why you thought this one would be different. ;)

Thanks for sharing your opinion though.

You could mention what heroes you would like to see in future events as mentioned in Original Post.

Are you sure about that? I swear the very first hero fest had different featured ones each day.
    TJS
  • DBonesDBones Member Posts: 800
    turbo_234 said:

DBones said:

Started on what? Its pretty lame if its those same 4 heroes featured the entire length of the event...
    Nevermind, I read your comment too fast and misinterpreted it. I thought you were asking if they were going to have a Hero Week 4 days after this Hero Fest event. I had a big problem a few weeks back when they pulled that exact scenario and was fairly vocal about my malcontent with it. So I was kind of just having an inside joke with myself. But again, I just misread your post, so disregard :)
    Board-certified slayer of the dead
    Proud elder of Dead Stalkers
    TJS
    @turbo_234
    Yes I'm sure. I believe it was Daryl, Maggie, Dwight and Sasha.
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    DBones
  • zivaoliviazivaolivia Member Posts: 174
    I just did a few calls on my alt and the results were awful. Then got enough phones to do another on my main, and struck gold again. 128 Daryl, 128 warrior and 128 hunter
    DBonesTJSGovernator
  • anthony172anthony172 Member Posts: 663
    1 call, got only 32 carl tokens the rest were green
    TJS
  • CzarnyJoCzarnyJo Member Posts: 70
    Why there is this shitty call and no my favorite 10 radio call??
    bigbeanoTJS
  • _Lily__Lily_ Member Posts: 519
    Did two calls. First one: two goblins and 32 Carol tokens.
    Second one was better. Although not the tokens I was hoping for.
    TJSDBonesGovernatorbigbeano
  • R2runfastR2runfast Member Posts: 332
    I did a 40 call. Got 9 rare in a row. Very disappointing
    TJSdrkuhar
    I did 4 calls - 32 Dwight, 32 gabe, 32 tara and 8 green and 1 blue... after rerolls! Terrible, I want a refund :wink:
    TJS
  • DrunkenDrunken Member Posts: 1,078
    I passed on 128 Darrell in hopes of something better and got green goblin. 128 Darrell does nothing as he is pink star and I have no intent of ever attempting to double pink him.

Carol is 12 tokens from Legendary(granted I will never use her) is only reason I did a call.
    TJS
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 3,477
    @Drunken. I like having my Daryl in my Outpost and I would love to Double Pink him. But, that’s the only use I have for him outside of The Distance when I need a Hunter to set high-level walkers on fire. I’d take the Daryl tokens. :sunglasses:
    TJSDBones
  • anthony172anthony172 Member Posts: 663
    My second call. Not so bad. I love Carol but i expected Carl tokens :p
    TJS
  • The_OvercomerThe_Overcomer Member Posts: 182
    Now with being able to see the drop rate of the Heros in 40 call. I am very disappointed to see that the selected Hero chance rate is 14%. Then the drop rate is Epic Hero 0.2%, Rare Heros 1.9%, Uncommon Heros 2.1% , Common Heros 4.4% and standard Golbins 77.4%. This is an absolute joke. So Ill be hording my radios until something worth while comes along or at-least double hero tokens week. Knowing these rates there is no chance of me spending real money on these anymore.
    Drunkenbigbeanoshaunatthepub