Purchased weapon lost

lilmanpjlilmanpj Member Posts: 64
I purchased a weapon in the trade shop on Thursday I got a hunter weapon. Used do to start upgrading and today it’s not even in my inventory someone in the game help

Comments

• lilmanpjlilmanpj Member Posts: 64
    *XP
    @kaz can someone help?
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    Probably best to contact support from in game. Click on the cog wheel top right corner.
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
  • zbotzbot Legendary Moderator Posts: 6,475
    @lilmanpj if you started the upgrade, check your workshop.

Do you see the upgrade timer? Or the timer on the Equipment tab? Is so then your gear is being upgraded.

Now just click on the x and it should tell you what gear is being upgraded.

Once you figure out what the gear is check the correct tab and you should be able to find the gear.

Now if the gear has finished upgrading and you’ve already clicked ok then it gets a little more complicated.

Do you know what trait was being upgraded? If not the trait, what position? 1st, 2nd, or 3rd. Check all the different class gear just in case it wasn’t hunter gear. If all else fails please contact support but please give them some time to respond as it’s the weekend.

Hope this helps.
  • JimmyGJimmyG Member Posts: 1
    edited March 2018
    Hi, last night I was selling off some equipment and accidently sold the reckonin'. I was hoping there was a way to recover this purchase or be allowed to purchase a replacement.

Thanks