multi scrap?

I was wondering if you could do that we will be able to click on a couples of armor/weapon and scrap more than one at the time?

Comments

• MadPuppyMadPuppy Member Posts: 2,831
    Go to gear screen.
    Find the gear you want to scrap.
    Tap the trash can.
    Then you can multi select gear.
    ShayHaanthony172ekimhclew
  • ShayHaShayHa Member Posts: 319
    @MadPuppy
    LMAO
    tyvm!!
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,402
    @ShayHa don’t feel bad, first time I clicked the trash and all the boxes showed up, I thought it was going to scrap everything not equipt’ed, so I never touched it again for a few months.
    Then I read it in a forum post.
    Then I walked over and slammed my head into a wall.

Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

ShayHamack22WellyLugaekimhclew
  • mack22mack22 Member Posts: 1,281
    Lol, when I first srated playing I scrapped 1 at a time. So resume the head banging above.
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 3,067
    I wish we had it in the after-mission screen as well, though - too many pieces of gear to scrap and that would make it much quicker.
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
  • zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 7,149
    @jaden if you are over the 300 gear limit let the auto scrap do the job for you. It saves time if you are on gas booster you don’t have to manually scrap after mission just close it and it will kick in. It saves a few seconds each time and it adds up over time when you are speed running scavenge missions.
    AmBush
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 3,067
    @zbot

I'd rather not risk getting over 300 because I already lost one green Pitchfork because I got a disconnect when it wasn't safe in the hands of a survivor.

If we could mark one or two items per class (on top of the epics and legendaries) to not get auto-scrapped, that might work for me, but as it is, I try to stay under 300 items.
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
    ekimhclew
  • AmBushAmBush Member Posts: 100
    On the topic of Equipment & Weapons, something I've meant to mention for a long time which slows down scrapping is finding what you have most of,
    (End game players obviously wouldn't need this as they surely would already have everything they need and don't need to hoard .) but I have seen a lot of new players recently & 100% of my guild are below lvl 62
    Surely it wouldn't be difficult to add a counter to help us quickly find whats hogging the stores

26 is red as 300 slots divided between 6 classes only allows for 50 items per class

Zombie Stompers U.K. Based Guild.Currently Recruiting (18/20)

Note:

• Level 20+
    • DAILY PLAYERS
    • 250+ Weekly Challenge Stars minimum

Above all:We Have FUN 

Level 61, Guild Leader of Zombie Stompers Playing Daily since January 2017

ShayHaekimhclew