Free Kingdom Spear

Comments

• anthony172anthony172 Member Posts: 674
    I love Carol she's my favorite character alive. And also in the game maybe she dont have the best lider trait bu every single time that I use her i feel so powerful and fearless. B)
    tristanizatrainofficialCaptainslayerEL34xyz
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 1,711
    Everyone crying that their carols already legendary lol! You weren't crying for the low level players who couldn't participate in the increased badge event last weekend. Also you don't know what the traits are yet could be silver destructive, gold accurate and gold lucky.
    RealClareBPandreqMadMonkeyJeemPedbanzai
    In last event indeed the low level players cannot participated because there's is a minimum level to unlock the badge crafting.
    DLichcrambert_nec
  • DrunkenDrunken Member Posts: 1,081
    @ShadowaceAz good post, but if you read all the comments you will see its not necessary the event, but rather the hero. Sure this will generate revenue as people will spend for it. But people also buy literal shit online so we have that to.

My point and complaint is Michonne is a well liked Walking Dead character, she is extremely useful in game, surely is less likely to be legendary by a lot of players.

I don't think the major gripe is the event, its the little thought NG put behind it. I doubt they spent countless hours coming up with this. I doubt they sat and said hey how can we reach out to our entire fan base. They said hey lets get the newish player to spend in hopes they continue many older players that I know aren't spending cause of bundle changes and the grind. So I feel this was targeted directly to the lower or newer player.
    banzai
    Im hungry :# :p
    And i want some Carol cookies :#
    zivaolivia
  • CBgaming1969CBgaming1969 Member Posts: 1,359
    Didn't they say it was a test event and depending on how it goes will decide if they have similar events in the future?

Didn't they say they are beefing up Carol, heath, damage, etc.?

I hope no endgamers and or supplies max players are complaining...because Glenn is useless for you as a leader, but even though I just got a couple of regular toons to a pink star, doesn't Carol's leader trait really help all the multiple pink star players?
    After all it's not Jerry...
    Don't you want to see a Ms. M, Sasha, Abe, Rosita, etc. event in the future?
  • JackBauerJackBauer Member Posts: 1,550
    MASH RSL 30 feat. Carol feat. Legendary Kingdom Spear :p

-----------------
    Remember to use your charge abilities
    CBgaming1969Japes87TJSSPC_TORRES
  • JenngJenng Member Posts: 3,174
    Where’s the “aw” button? Come here @Bill_ZRT let me hold you!

antGovernatorBill_ZRTJaden
    Weapons Free RSL 30 - feat. Carol feat. Kingdom Spear

-----------------
    tabernac
  • EL34xyzEL34xyz Member Posts: 1,872
    My Carol has been kicking arse by one move/brain stabbing armored walkers this challenge

I think I'll keep her :)

• EL34xyzEL34xyz Member Posts: 1,872
    edited February 2018
    Double post, nothing to see here

GovernatorCronus
    Blow it up RSL 30 feat...

-----------------
    MadPuppyCBgaming1969Japes87
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,402
    edited February 2018
    @Kaz if possible would you let us know if there will be many Carol tokens in Normal mode, or do we have to finish Hard mode?

I know I just posted a long winded post, and I will stand by it, however (comma), I wonder if those of us that just now can get through most of Normal will have a chance or are we the unlucky ‘came too late’ group?
    Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

• bladgierbladgier Member Posts: 1,956
    All in all its a great idea, NG coming to us with some cool ideas.
    All it needs is few adjustments.

To be honest, better something like this where many will get "alienated" is better than nothing at all.

I remember days when class bonus damage or damage reduction was implied only once or month or so, now its evey week so there's definitely good progress in that matter.
    Bill_ZRTzivaoliviaDBones