tl;dr - Challenge event with no timer for this week!

13»

Comments

• AlexFiliUKAlexFiliUK Member Posts: 144
    war said:

Holy fuck. @Kaz you're a godsend <3</p>

Long live king kaz!
    Kaz
  • KazKaz Community Manager Posts: 1,423

@Kaz

Would you mind providing a little more information on the exact increase of guild rewards over 20K? To me they seem to be the same as before.

For example our next reward is 15 phones @ 26400 stars. This does not seem any better. What would it have been before the “increase?”

DLich is correct!

After 20.000 stars, all rewards were increased by 50% or 25%. In your specific question, the default reward for this milestone was 10 phones, now it's 15! That's pretty far, so congrats by the way, haha. : D
    DLichCatGee
  • CatGeeCatGee Member Posts: 1
    Kaz said:

@Kaz

Would you mind providing a little more information on the exact increase of guild rewards over 20K? To me they seem to be the same as before.

For example our next reward is 15 phones @ 26400 stars. This does not seem any better. What would it have been before the “increase?”

DLich is correct!

After 20.000 stars, all rewards were increased by 50% or 25%. In your specific question, the default reward for this milestone was 10 phones, now it's 15! That's pretty far, so congrats by the way, haha. : D
    Great so after pushing my guild to get to 20k stars I find out we get absolutely nothing for it. Thanks for that. Why can’t your ingame messages ever be clear? If you said rewards after 20k increase then we’d have known not to bother.
13»