My assaults what would you do?

jbleroijbleroi Member Posts: 22
edited February 2018 in Strategy Discussion
Since you all helped me out with my bruisers, thanks again, i would like to pick your brains on the following;

Pink, keep or scrap, what would you do?
I’m planning to pink the avenger, keep the enforcer and scrap ol dirtybasta... do you agree or do you have a different view? Thanks

anthony172

Comments

• TroublemakerTroublemaker Member Posts: 1,098
    edited February 2018
    I would instantly scrap OlDirtyBasta and The_Avenger.

I would lvl up The_Enforcer and badge him up for use but would not invest any tokens. Apparently you are not end-game yet so just save tokens for now. He will be enough.
    Mavericks Guild Family
    anthony172
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    I wouldn't invest more tokens in any and I definitely wouldn't recommend retiring any until you find better ones. They'll be useful in the distance at the very least.

IMO The Enforcer is the one you'll find the most useful, shame he has bullet dodge.
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
    David_H79bigbeano
  • anthony172anthony172 Member Posts: 663
    I really like The enforce.
  • iamedgeiamedge Member Posts: 67
    The enforcer is perfect for raiding outposts.
    bigbeanoAmBush
  • JackBauerJackBauer Member Posts: 1,548
    I like the avenger.
    -----------------
    Remember to use your charge abilities
    bigbeanotabernac
  • R2runfastR2runfast Member Posts: 332
    I would retire ODB and keep making calls. Bullet dodge is an auto scrap trait now... unfortunatey
  • dulinquartersdulinquarters Member Posts: 478
    I would have to say that The Enforcer is my favorite of the 3. The first 4 traits he has are A+ traits! Bullet dodge varies from player to player. I personally like having a few shooters, a scout, bruiser, & a assult survivor for maps with Freemen, in my Outpost & occasionally on raids, plus on the Distance with Freemen. When you consider all the possible traits that a survivor could have, I believe that if you have 4 A+ traits it still get you a good strong survivor.
    For ranged survivors Marksman & Sure shot do go good together for that extra damage boost but only if you dont move your survivor. The reason why I dont really like sure shot on many of my survivors is because I almost always move them. My preferred traits for ranged are Marksman, Dodge, Iron Skin, Luck, for the fifth trait I am happy with Ruthless or Sure Shot.
    This is just my personal opinion, Im sure that many players will disagree with some or all of my opinions.
    Good luck with your assault class!!
    I have been playing nearly 2 years, I have yet to get that perfect assault survivor
    AmBushjbleroiZette
  • jbleroijbleroi Member Posts: 22
    Thanks for your help, will keep all three for the time being but wont invest in them.
    TJS
  • CBgaming1969CBgaming1969 Member Posts: 1,359
    old dirty would be a good candidate to put in outpost defense. @TJS said it best...keep to you get one better then retire them for the slot...
    TJS
  • NubTubedNubTubed Member Posts: 31
    I would not invest tokens in any of them, keep trying to pull the unicorn traits, dodge, luck, marksmen, iron skin, and either defensive stance or ruthless imo